What's Your Relationship With Your Parents Like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

D Nut

Sicc OG
Nov 25, 2006
my folks is coo
never had problems with them
moms dont really trip off all the shit i do
she says just dont bring it to the house
pops moved away but we are always coo
i cant disrespect either of them

Apr 15, 2006
Do you find it funny that another mans mothers occupation needed to provide for her family is funny by using it in a blatant insult? think about it for a second there, farm laborers are HONEST workers with families, jobs no other assholes like you wants, real labor, and you wanna talk down on that idea?? wow, pretty fucking low, what is this Chicano on Chicano hate coming to? no wonder no one thinks that chicanos will ever amount to anything because of IDIOTS like you, what a shame.
damn, good thing im guatemalan...only hate we have amongst each others is whos frijoles come out blacker:eyecross:

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I been living all over the place last couple years with N without my parents. My mom ignored my street issues until she woke up N found Bats N gloves in the back sit or her car. My relationship with em has been rocky for a while we cool but not close at all

Jun 23, 2005
my relationship with my folks is always shakey, but none the less i love them with all my heart. Im 18 and just got out the hall after doin 2 years, and although my pops said if i would ever get locked up again (before i got locked up)he would disown me, he was still there as many days visiting me as possible. Now that im out i get mad at my parents for them buggin bout me hitting the streets all night but its love. And when i get loud with my mom at times it hurts me to see her sad. With time the relationship gets better with child and parents, as long as there is steady communication.

Feb 23, 2004
I'M 15 YEARS OLD.

MY RELATIONSHIP WIT' MY MOM IS GOOD.HER AND MY DAD WERE DIVORCED WHEN I WAS A LIL' KID.LIKE 2-3 YEARS OLD.SHE TOOK CARE ME AND MY OLDER BROTHER,WHEN MY DAD TOOK OFF.DIDNT SPEAK TO HIM FOR LIKE 8-9 YEARS.ONE DAY HE SHOWED BACK UP AND EXPECTED ME TO JUST ACCEPT HIM.I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU!".BUT WE TRIED WORKIN' THANGS OUT.WE ARE STILL ON SHAKY GROUND.I HAVE A LOT OF TROUBLE SURROUNDIN' ME USUALLY,SO HE TRIES TO DISCIPLINE ME,BUT I CANT TAKRE IT FROM HIM BECAUSE HE HAS DOEN SO MUCH WRONG IN HIS LIFE AND ACTS LIKE NONE OF IT EVER HAPPENED.

MY MOM HAS STUCK WIT' ME THO'.THROUGH BEIN' LOCKED UP,EVERYTHING.EVERY VISITIN' TIME,SHE WOULD GO.I LOVE HER SO MUCH FOR THAT.SHE ACCEPTS MY FRIENDS EVEN THO',AINT NOT A GOD DAMN ONE PERFECT WITH THEIR CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS,AND JUST TRUSTS ME.I DONT BANG,BUT SHE KNO'S I WILL DO ANY THING FOR MY HOMIES AND SHE RESPECTS THAT.SO WE SEE EYE TO EYE.

OVERALL,MY RELATIONSHIP IS GOOD.I COULDNT ASK FOR MORE,BECAUSE MY PARENTS CARE ABOUT ME,EVEN IF IT DONT SEEM LIEK IT ALL THE TIME.
that may be to make sure he can teach you from his lessons learned and mistakes and avert you from making the same ones

Mar 12, 2005
I been living all over the place last couple years with N without my parents. My mom ignored my street issues until she woke up N found Bats N gloves in the back sit or her car. My relationship with em has been rocky for a while we cool but not close at all
You better make amends with em and better make it good nigga. You know why I'm telling you this.

Aug 3, 2006
relationship with my moms is a trip shes coo half the time but like once a month she flips out on me rantin about how i got no regard for life,and i need god,and i need to stay off teh streets and at home more and she always questioning me about sellin drugs blah blah...although she did find a strap in the house and didnt do shit just gave it back and said be carefull,i think its to the point where she knows imma do what i do regardless but she cant help but worry