WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No denny's, i fuck with perrys in sac, i get the porterhouse and a baked potato every time,i had that shit last night best fuckin steak ever imo.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
KROW N SIK GO TO PERRYZ ON DATEZ N SHIT SHARIN MILKSHAKEZ N SHIT WIT I LOVE SACRAMENTO ZOO SHIRTZ ON WIT FANNY PACKZ N FUBU VISORZ
oh shit, for real? they really do that? damn. i cant even believe it. but i do

Luciano and flame got a picture on the wall at the Denny's in sunnyvale for eating the most raw hot dogs and then killing the 70 gallon ranch and country gravy milk shake with two straws.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
U ol me and flame made up at jasin cash's funeral then went straight to the tatt shop and got matching rip tatts after ass nigga,u ol me and sik shared a plate of speghetti and a sparkling lemonade at stagecoach ha ha naw but why u turn this into a clownin thread ol i want to mimic krow lookin nigga.

Jan 11, 2011
YOU OL I SLAP SHEZ IN LOVE IN THE SHOWER WIT MI SHOWER CAP ON TO COVER MI JOE DIRT CUT ASS NIGGA I SELL TAMALEZ @ S&D MART ASS NIGGA FLAME IS THE REALIST NIGGA RAPPIN ASS NIGGA I WROTE A WIKIPEDIA ENTRY ON HIM N THEN 707 GOT MAD KUZ YOU DIDNT TALK BOUT THERE GAY RELATIONSHIP ASS NIGGA THEY CALL ME SKAREKROW KUZ I GET MI SHIT STUFFED ASS NIGGA