What's your favorite songs on Dollars & Sins..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
sup CS..........
well ill get this craccin.

1.HISTORY LESSON
2.PIMP
3.KILLA SPITS
4.SIC WIT THIS
5.GANGSTA STORIES
6.THUG TEARS-i feel this tracc to the heart....i have some experience based on this tracc with my own son.
EVERY LINE ON THIS TRACC IS REAL....from family to homies and about cats on the outside forgettin about you.

7.LYRICS-YOU RIPPED THIS tracc CUZZ!!

late CS

D-locc

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
pimp means put it in my pocket......i like that song and killa spits....i can't think of any right now, cause it's been a minute since it was last in my cd player cause I let my friend borrow it....So, I might be updating this some time soon.....peace!

Apr 25, 2002
OK here's my list

HISTORY LESSON
BANG THIS SH!T
THE TURF
KILLA SPITS
GANGSTA STORIES
FEDERAL NIGGAZ

I think this is right. If not, I'll update it later.

Apr 25, 2002
That History Lesson and Federal Niggaz. But P.I.M.P. is raw too. Those are my 3 favs but there about another 10 STAND OUT tracks. I'm glad I didnt have to... but this is one of the few CDs that is worth even 16.99 at a shiesty ass major chain.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EXXXO said:
FADED & X RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah! i just rediscovered this song about 20 minutes ago while i was driving to the post office....it was changing songs, and it came on, and i was llike "ooooh shit!" lmfao.....that song is tight!

May 2, 2005
I'm feelin that whole shit Loco! stand out joints 2 me that I banged real hard wuz Street History Lesson, PIMP, Thug Tears and Lyrics! Homie if you ever get that distribution or at least get a shot to get your shit out to a broader audience? this is the album that would blow you up to the world my nigga, on Crip!

Apr 25, 2002
MAN, HISTORY LESSON, THE ONE WITH THE MOBSTAZ BAD AZZ AND LYNCHM, PIMP, THE TURF, BANG THIS SHIT, FEDERAL, FADED AND XRATED, TELL U THE TRUTH, AINT REALLY ONE SONG I SKIP.....NOT ONLY ARE THE BEATS CLEAN (WHICH IS A MUST ON ANY ALBUM), YOUR LYRICS AND DELIVERY BRING THE SONG OUT...AND LIKE I SAID, WHEN IM WITH MY BUDDIES, BUNCHA WHITE BOYS WHO MAYBE LISTEN TO A LITTLE UNDERGROUND RAP, THEY WERE LOVING YOUR SHIT, ESPECIALLY THAT FADED AND XRATED.............LIKE I SAID, DROP ANOTHER SOLO MAYNE

Dec 28, 2004
thug pussy
p-i-m-p means puttit in my pocket
gangsta storied
thug tears
killa spitz
history lesson

on the real CS, bullshit aside, the whole album is knocking...

Apr 8, 2004
Hey CS, that picture on the inside cover wit you standin on the table wit the other C's in the joint is a nice look. Was that in the fed joint? Where was all the other C's in the picture from? All Cali C's or some from other states like Vegas, Denver, KC, Portland, etc...I love the way you hopped on the table too, that was kinda funny but real as hell.