whats yo favorite atl albums of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
outkast-southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
goodie mob- soul food
ghetto mafia-on the grind
hitman sammy sam-last man standing

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca
Nice 2 see somebody knowin about old school ATL with Hitman Sammy Sam. lol Niggas thought it was just Stepdaddy but that nigga was out there back when Atlanta was tryin 2 be lil Miami with cats like Raheem The Dream and MC Shy D doin the bass thang and rappin in the same class with Kilo, Ghetto Mafia, and The Hard Boys

Jun 10, 2007
Nice 2 see somebody knowin about old school ATL with Hitman Sammy Sam. lol Niggas thought it was just Stepdaddy but that nigga was out there back when Atlanta was tryin 2 be lil Miami with cats like Raheem The Dream and MC Shy D doin the bass thang and rappin in the same class with Kilo, Ghetto Mafia, and The Hard Boys
yea dat sammy sam came hard. he came hard at pastor troy to. dat nigga sho wuz out there though. he done been shot bout 15 times and shyt lol

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Aug 5, 2009
whats yo favorite atl albums of all time
i would say young jeezy's second album 'thug motivation 101', but i don't think he's from atl, i think he's from macon, georgia, he just moved his hustle from there to atl and did his thing in the streets there, you see what i'm saying

so our have to run wit either outkast's atliens and goodie mob's soul food, its a tie

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
a lot of my favorites are mixtapes

yj - trap or die, cant ban the snow man

gucci - ea sportscenter

rocko - swag season

stuntman - i need mine

etc

this is the real gangsta sh*t yaw dont know nothin about that :lick:

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i would say young jeezy's second album 'thug motivation 101', but i don't think he's from atl, i think he's from macon, georgia, he just moved his hustle from there to atl and did his thing in the streets there, you see what i'm saying

so our have to run wit either outkast's atliens and goodie mob's soul food, its a tie
you might as well say he's from atl. hell, with that reasoning then almost none of these rappers are from atl. luda's born and raised in illinois. big boi is from savannah. andre 3000 is from east point/college park. t.i. grew up in riverdale. gucci's from alabama. pastor troy's from augusta. ghetto mafia is from decatur. you get my drift. eventually they all found their way to atlanta, somehow. and that's what they claim.

Aug 5, 2009
you might as well say he's from atl. hell, with that reasoning then almost none of these rappers are from atl. luda's born and raised in illinois. big boi is from savannah. andre 3000 is from east point/college park. t.i. grew up in riverdale. gucci's from alabama. pastor troy's from augusta. ghetto mafia is from decatur. you get my drift. eventually they all found their way to atlanta, somehow. and that's what they claim.
ha ha, damn, thats real talk, i see what your saying fam, but t.i is from bankhead, he just went to high school in riverdale and i think gucci moved to atl when he was under 10 years old, so them two are from atl to me

and i might be getting this wrong or sumthin, because i'm from london, you see what i'm saying, but ain't east point/college park & decatur surburbs of atl while macon is a totally diffrent town

but its like you said, they have all lived in atl and claim it, rep it or whatever, so its not a problem, big em all up

Jun 3, 2002
Sleepys Theme - "The Vinyl Room"
Society of Soul - "Brainchild"
Outkast - "ATLiens"
plus that classic album from Pastor Troy called "Face/Off" .....................
"My Niggaz Iz The Grind"..........."Oh Father"................ and that other classic trac "Vice/Versa"...............that cd soooo dope!!

and

plus T-ROCK - "4:20", "Conspiracy Theory", "Blood Money", "Da Kush"