Whats with Everready??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
So is there any new info at all?? i havn't herd anything in months.. im sure i'll hear a bunch of bullshit for writing this but o well i just wanted to see if anyone knew anything.. Thanks-Matthew

Aug 18, 2002
Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion. Double Disc...35 Tracks..Everready in May and ISMS:The Lost Scriptures probably 6 months later or so. Featuring the likes of E-40, Eminem, Brotha Lynch Hung, Twista, Big Krizz Kalico, Kutt Calhoun among others. With Production from Rick Rock, Jellyroll, Traxster, Buckwild, Seven, Tekneko Bros., etc.

Bout it.

Feb 9, 2006
Haha I just say fuck tryin to figure out anything about this album....

Just try to forget about it until you actually see info on it being out in stores ready to be bought... I remember seeing Tech in concert 2 years ago and him telling us that it was going to come out Feb of last year. haha

It has been pushed back and delayed so many damn times, I just dont even attempt to try and figure out any new info on it, because there is always a chance that info will bullshit. I just know how busy Tech is right now tryin to make it big, so im not blaming him on takin so long, I would rather him make this cd into perfection and get all his shit together first and then release it... which is exactly what he is doin... SO I AINT COMPLAININ!!!!

Just wait til you see it posted on here that its been released.. thats my advice to everyone...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
NINE1TREY said:
Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion. Double Disc...35 Tracks..Everready in May and ISMS:The Lost Scriptures probably 6 months later or so. Featuring the likes of E-40, Eminem, Brotha Lynch Hung, Twista, Big Krizz Kalico, Kutt Calhoun among others. With Production from Rick Rock, Jellyroll, Traxster, Buckwild, Seven, Tekneko Bros., etc.

Bout it.
good lookin on tha nfo...2 discs now...n tha production is lookin tight as fuck even wit no RonnZ..good 2 see Tekneko still in tha mix...shit is gon be heat

Feb 10, 2005
anybody know if all of those features we heard about are gonna be on Everready or are some gonna be on ISMS, cuz i wanna make sure i hear that Em, Lynch song and Twista ASAP

Jan 9, 2004
Seeing how Tech is a constant promoter, he will probably have his main cd release here in KC at Warehouse Music, but do many other "release party" or "release shows" all over the country. I am sure AZ will be 1 of many stops on his release list.