WHATS WITH ALL THIS GET LOW POP UP SHIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I know it's annoying and it won't be there forever, but we just had to let everyone know about it..
V...I CAN THINK OF BETTER WAYS TO INFORM FOLKZ THEN POPUP AFTER POPUP...
IF YOU WANT MY SUGGESTIONS THEN ASK ME HOMIE.

RIDE WIT US OR COLLIDE WIT US! YOUR CHOICE
YOU GOTA BE KIDDIN???I CHOOSE NEITHER!! QUOTE ME ON THAT CUZZ.
we trying to put the board on wit some financing, and also we tryin to put some labels on, its big bread involved to make this shit official, and theres no other site that can fuck wit the siccness and glp on this page, so bear wit us until we complete our goal. thats what we were asking.
NOW THATS COOL, PUT SOME CHEESE IN THE SICCNESS ACCOUNT....NP.

BECAUSE WE AINT STOPPIN TIL WE MAJOR HOLLA BACK!!!
TILL YOU MAJOR??.....WELL FORCE FEEDIN AND BRAINWASHIN THESE YOUNGSTA'S AINT GOIN TO GET YO ANYMORE FANS THAN WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.
THATS JUST THE WAY I C IT.

SO KEEP THE GAY ASS POST OFF THE BOARD BEFORE WE START FREEZING ACCOUNTS.(thank you in advance and fuck ya if ya hatin
FREEZIN ACCOUNTS FOR NIGGAZ SPEAKIN THEY MIND....
STOP WITH THE HOE SHIT. THIS IS THE 91SICCNESS.
NIGGAZ IS GOING TO SPEAK WHATS ON THEY MIND...PERIOD!
AND AINT NO NIGGA HATIN BY DISAGREEING WITH THE WAY YOUR AD IS ON AN ANNOYING POPUP TIP.

D-LOCC

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i mean, have ONE pop up on the main /vb page... that's all you need, and after that we'll get the point.... i'm over here postin shit on the Open House Forum and havin that window open up on me on every page i move to.... and that minimizing shit doesn't work on IE for macintosh, it simply pops that minimized window back up

Feb 19, 2003
Cantankerous said:
JT fell off years ago.
LMFAO!

You're entitled to your opinion, but there were some good-to-excellent Get Low CDs that have come out since 2000.

The Gamblaz's first two CDs (the Black-N-Brown and GHETTO PLATINUM) were tight, as was JT and The Gamblaz' pass-the-mic-like KNOW ABOUT IT. JT's SOMETHING CRUCIAL and HUSTLE RELENTLESS were decent-to-dope (even if they seemed more like comps), Authentic's Solo and D-Moe's new GHOST WRITER were very well done and gritty, and even though they're now feuding, JT's two collabs with Daz (LONGBEACH 2 FILLMOE and GAME 4 SALE) both had some nice cuts as well (and Daz never sounded better, IMHO). Telly Mac's BUSINESS IS BUSINESS and Seff's LEATHAL WEAPON didn't quite hit as far as the production (to me, anway), but they were at least solid, as was Yukmouth and The Gamblaz' BLOCK SHIT (even if Yuk hated it)--and how many other Rap CDs have you been able to say that about lately? Also, JT put out M.O.G.'s so-slept-on-it's-not-funny STILL STANDING (forgot about that one, huh?) and introduced us to The Game (now with Aftermath). JT "fell off?" Please.

IMHO, it was the compilations and some of the collabs (JT/Juvenile, for one) that fans were mad about, because those tended to have the highest percentage of recycled tracks. But JT has since spoken on why he recycled, and I believe him: he wanted to promote and push certain songs that he felt didn't get the attention they deserved, because while those IN the Bay may have heard those songs, there were thousands more outside the Bay (myself included) who hadn't.

Finally, if JT's PROJECT POETRY and that new Game Inflikted CD are any indication, we should be in for some great shit in the future, especially since JT's producing again. Even if JT doesn't hit the mainstream, at least he's making moves for those in the game who need a jump-start as far as learning the Rap business and its' ins-and-outs, which not too many rappers would bother attempting to do.

Nothing personal, Cantankerous, just my opinion. Oh, and the popup ain't so bad once you get used to it. PEACE!