WHATS WITH ALL THIS GET LOW POP UP SHIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thank you. I know it's annoying and it won't be there forever, but we just had to let everyone know about it..

We've never had ANY pop-ups before, and don't plan on too many in the future but when it's something beneficial to us, the fans and labels trying to get off the ground, we want everyone possible to know about it. Thanks for the support..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^I feel you to the fullest....Now that i have been looking on the site for a minute, I had to edit my post...IT BUGS THE FUCK OUT OF ME TOO..I thought it was only at the beginng of the site...but anyways, make your $ Vamps

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
RIDE WIT US OR COLLIDE WIT US! YOUR CHOICE

if you keep going back and forth off the site then of course, we trying to put the board on wit some financing, and also we tryin to put some labels on, its big bread involved to make this shit official, and theres no other site that can fuck wit the siccness and glp on this page, so bear wit us until we complete our goal. thats what we were asking.

BUT IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH STAY OFF THE SITE TILL WE FINISHED BECAUSE WE AINT STOPPIN TIL WE MAJOR HOLLA BACK!!!

SO KEEP THE GAY ASS POST OFF THE BOARD BEFORE WE START FREEZING ACCOUNTS.(thank you in advance and fuck ya if ya hatin)

May 10, 2002
Aint nothing wrong with advertisin and all that......Its just that I aint tryin to see that shit everytime I open a new thread or everytime I go to a different page, that shit pops up.......Sometimes It'll pop up again while im still reading the thread........It should only pop up like everytime you switch forums or some shit like that......

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
dam, aint nobody hatin'....

nikkaz is jus suggestin' a once per session type of thang... we feel what ya'll tryin to do... and nikkaz is just givin they're suggestion... ofcourse it aint gonna bother you if its your shyt or you benefittin' from it directly somehow... but its only a hanful of ya'll and a gang of us, so it could be in ya best interest to listen to the folks, that make this the #1 site...

1 LUV FAMILY....