whats with all these earthquakes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
there was just a 7.0 quake in Haiti. sounds pretty major.... plus the big one up in eureka last week or whatever

i hope the big one is coming i wana get that shit over with lol

Apr 25, 2002
would you rather die in an earthquake or a tornado

i think itd be lightweight fun to fly around in a tornado until you smacked against the side of a farm or whatever

Apr 25, 2002
its not the earthquake im worried about, its a giant fucking tsunami due to the earthquake
thats a good point but i wonder why there wasn't a tsunami in eureka when that quake happened. it was 30 mi off the coast but it was a 6.5 which is pretty goddamn big.

i dont know i stay in the east bay.... big ups to the peninsula for absorbing the tsunami when the big one goes down.

Apr 25, 2002
so its ok to think a big earthquake is a gonna come but its not okay to believe in 2012 with (real or not) all the evidence they have?

y2k was bullshit 2012 gots a little more umph

ill knock on the door of your bomb shelter on jan 1st 2013 and laugh at your paranoid ass

even the mayans said that shit was a joke

Mar 24, 2006
would you rather die in an earthquake or a tornado

i think itd be lightweight fun to fly around in a tornado until you smacked against the side of a farm or whatever
picture being in a tornado like....

getting thrown into a giant blender with everything that is around you.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats a good point but i wonder why there wasn't a tsunami in eureka when that quake happened. it was 30 mi off the coast but it was a 6.5 which is pretty goddamn big.

i dont know i stay in the east bay.... big ups to the peninsula for absorbing the tsunami when the big one goes down.
from what i understand is the ground itself has to shift for that to happen

for instance

_- <- an earthquake might make the seas floor like that

when its like __
i guess thats why the waves get higher

its an issue to me because i live near the beach although im on a incline..it would have to be a big tsunami but its def. a bigger worry

Apr 3, 2008
its not the earthquake im worried about, its a giant fucking tsunami due to the earthquake

if theres no 40-60 foot waves, im coo

dont gotta worry bout that in cali.. never had one here they go to the otherside of the pacific.. but new york better grab their surfboards and wetsuits