What's up yall?? This shit is in the door!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
My bad yall i've been busting my ass putting a bunch of shit together!

My apolygizes to TactedoutMuzic (spelling) there was some shit that just prevented me from coming!

I hope that Chopah did the job for me! I heard he fucked it up!

Anyways I'll be there next time and well get it kracking!!!

$$$$$$$$$$

Anyways the forum is looking clean Vamps and i'll be thru time to time to holla at the sicc!!!

Thanx for the Love for Apt3 and Orakle!

1 love

TreMuthafucken8

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Good to see you on here Tre. This is Doxx. I'm a friend of Gabe's and I did the layout and design of the first three issues of Apartment 3 magazine for him. I enjoyed the article you wrote in the last issue.

Good luck with the album and I hope to network with you in the future.

Gone,
Doxx

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
tre 8 day scared of me like that was up man r u in the bay now cus i first herd you on down south hustlas any way i always wanted 2 ask you did u have a album on no limit? if so why did you leave before they blew up

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
dan said:
tre 8 day scared of me like that was up man r u in the bay now cus i first herd you on down south hustlas any way i always wanted 2 ask you did u have a album on no limit? if so why did you leave before they blew up
wrong Tre-8, this ones from Sac not New Orleans.

Jun 28, 2002
Man ^^ LOL jut real talk i done did hella shit on hella shit who put the comp out and have you heard me on other shit like BMR shit like desperadoes or No face killas or streets of Sac or Who put Sac on the map compare with those the other tre-8 got a raspy flow!

Listen to my song on the download on the post above you and see..

Let me know!

Plus scandelous Kats I use to fuck wit got me on all kind of shit I don't know about..

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
I been tryin' to hear that song but my comp. is actin' like a little bitch right now. What track you on on the No Face Killaz comp. i got that shit at the house but i done lost the case years ago. and if theres more than one person rappin' on it which one are you.

:dead:

Jun 28, 2002
^^^ Yeah

On dedicated I said fsomethin about hit'em wit everything but the kitchen sink!

LOl

That shit was almost 10 years ago..

Tre-8