whats up with....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
property management places? these muthafuckas frustrate me like a muthafucka........you would figure they would be professional and polite since they need tennants to fill their vacante properties. I had this one muthafucka trying to ask me a million questions, all i wanted to know was how much he was renting the place for. the faggot wouldnt answer me, instead he was trying to find out how much i was paying in rent at the moment........dude trying to figure out how much $$$$$$ he could charge me!!!!!

damn, it seems like its just easier to rent at an apartment complex.....

wish my job was stable enough so i could just by a house, fuck the economy

May 27, 2009
Even with the most stable job on Earth, you don't want to by a house yet. We haven't hit the bottom of this shit yet. Housing prices will keep dropping. Hopefully dollars will still be worth something when shit bottoms out.

Dec 4, 2006
one of my boys tried getting an apartment a few weeks ago, he makes around 4k a month, the apartment was 900 a month. The told him NO because he made too much money! lol