Whats up With that Crip Card dVd???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
yea i understand yall have been waiting on my album and dvd for a while now......but right now im focused on saven my life i start my trial on nov 7th and my whole life begains and ends right there.......

good luck mayne! hope everything works out for the best!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
good looking out on tha support, im ready to go to war wit tha system.....once i beat this case yall are going to see a whole new bayloc hard in tha paint.......im comming back to except my crown....
man hope all goes well with the trial....and then business as usual.

May 30, 2004
YOUNG TRIM IS HOT AS FUCC I HAVE ALL HIS SONGS AND PLAN TO RELEASE HIS ALBUM ON SDC RECORDS..... I WISH HE DID'NT ALL THAT TIME....YALL CAN GO TO MY MYSPACE AND HEAR SOME SONGS OFF THA CRIP CARD CD..
[htt://www.myspace.com/bayloc presents the crip card

May 2, 2006
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
YOUNG TRIM IS HOT AS FUCC I HAVE ALL HIS SONGS AND PLAN TO RELEASE HIS ALBUM ON SDC RECORDS..... I WISH HE DID'NT ALL THAT TIME....YALL CAN GO TO MY MYSPACE AND HEAR SOME SONGS OFF THA CRIP CARD CD..
[htt://www.myspace.com/bayloc presents the crip card
West up loc? bay have you written my cuzz? Nigga's in Lancaster Max, in L.A. One time when my cuzz came over your pad or something with his wife
Mel, I was suppost to go but came that following day to daygo.Also, whats up with your trial? Later cuzz.