Whats up with Deco D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
Shit sorry for the late ass reply, havent been on the net in awhile. Naw this aint Deco Im one of his producers. He's out in the midwest networking wit some folks rite now. His new album Deco-Mali will be out soon. Ran into some computer problems while the album was being mixed down all thats being taken care of. Album features Messy Marv, Jeneral Lee, Mac Wus, Mini 14 & some others. Production by Icy Mike Beats, Mr.Peete, Exact, Deco-D & me. I'll keep yall posted on the exact release date.

Mar 4, 2006
Eddie Fresh said:
You talking bout the tracks off Pole Position OG? I got copies of those tracks if your looking for them. Its kinda hard to find now
That would be tight if you could email those songs to me or a link or something. You know i be browsing shit all over the internet and sometimes i forget shit like the album title in this case. I just swore i saw Deco D featured on a Rich the Factor album that's all i remember.