whats up with darkoom studios?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2009
ey does any one know if darkroom familia is going to keep the Darkroom Studios label going after they retire. or drop it off to the lil homies? that a be tight if they do so, what you all know?

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
WELL AS YOU KNEW HOMIE, SIR DYNO WAS THE OWNER OF THE DARKROOM STUDIOS LABEL. WHEN HE WENT TO PRISON AND STOPPED RECORDING MUSIC HE GAVE THE LABEL TO DUKE & CROOKED WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE LABEL NOW. IM 100% SURE HOMIE IF THE DAY COMES THEY ALL RETIRE THAT WILL BE LAST YOU HEAR OF THE DARKROOM STUDIOS LABEL. DONT THINK THEY GONNA PASS IT ON TO ANYONE..

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
ON 3-19-2010 The Darkroom Vets are back with Darkroom Familia's "Norcal Narcotics." Produced by the infamous Darkroom Studios. featuring the some of the hardest homeboys in Northern Cali, including the legendary Darkroom Familia, Duke, Crooked, K.I.D., Oso, D-Roll, Young D, Emaculate, and more. Five months in the making; "Norcal Narcotics" is fourteen all new tracks of pure heat featuring guest rappers from the 209, 415, 408, 510, 559 and 916 representing all of Northern California.

Nov 24, 2009
thats good info. but damn, that would be firme if they kept the label in theyre hands and gave some younger homeboys a time to represent. like a branch. guess we just gotta wait and see.

Nov 2, 2002
thats good info. but damn, that would be firme if they kept the label in theyre hands and gave some younger homeboys a time to represent. like a branch. guess we just gotta wait and see.
i dont think duke and crooked get along with too many people when it comes to business

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
what if you owned the darkroom studios label bro and had the legacy they have and decided to retire, would you pass down the label to younger homeboyz and give them the rights to release projects with the label name and make profit of it like release old material of darkroom since they will own ownership to the label??

Nov 24, 2009
what if you owned the darkroom studios label bro and had the legacy they have and decided to retire, would you pass down the label to younger homeboyz and give them the rights to release projects with the label name and make profit of it like release old material of darkroom since they will own ownership to the label??
naw not like that. what im meaning is like if they kept the label alive but like promoted lil homeboys through it from different hoods and barrios. if they got game, skills and credentials. you know? i aint saying give them the key because they could fuck it all up or sell it to a wuerro. what im saying is like another north pole compilation but bigger and better. like "darkroom studios presents" a prodigy homeboy. i just cant end all there even though it reigned for over 21 years. think of it as a label thats been there almost forever. but like i said itll be tight. que no?