What's up with Cellski?...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
everyone making thread about rappers missing in action but what i really wanna know is what's up with some new cellski mane...

bump'n that jacka and the cut with cellski is my fav off top....cellski be killin it....whens that new cellski droppin mane....

cellski got the siccest voice in the rap game imo.......new jacka slappin no doubt but i wanna hear some new cellski god damnit...

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I always was a big fan of Cellski, but needs to step his lyrical game up. The last couple of features I heard from him on other rappers' cds were below average. And he should have a more diversified production. Mr. Predicter 2 was too boring for me, very similar to Little Big & Big Mafi and to the whole Killa Keise's debut album.

May 4, 2005
Chemical baby is spose to be coming soon.

hopefully it does drop soon.. cellski always comes correct.. he never changes his format.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
He's on Randolph flipping britches and counting money. In fact I just google earthed his corner and you can see him about to park a bitch like a cadillac with his hand cocked back like he's going to throw a gernade at her face.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yes a cellski and jacka collab would be sick but i wouldn't mind some new cellski material.....been a min since he drop anything...

someone make that cellski n jacka happen tho...