What's up with all the spamming on this site?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Fools on here are worse than door to door salesmen & those telemarketers. If no one is buying your shit trust me spamming on this site ain't gonna help. I'm talking about these overnight labels who think they got the best product out.

M

mr2productionz

yeah my album is droppin in january too. i think we all gotta start somewhere and door to door hustlin aint gonna sell us shit. we gotta use word of mouf and this siccness shit is a major resource.

INTELEKK - EJUKATE YOURSELF... JANUARY 2003!!!
YOUNG E - UNTITLED.... SUMMER 2003!!!!!

support us young niggaz you greedy mu'fuckaz!

Apr 25, 2002
I'll agree, most of the shit is garbage and it really baffles me as to how some people can really truely think their product is "the hottest shit out that's gonna totally change the game up" when really it's just some trash

I'm just a fan . . . THere's a few on here that really are tight . . . but to be honest there's no way I'VE THOUGHT OF to stop it, just don't reply

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
This board is for networkin and promotin yourself, label, company, album, etc. etc. People take advantage of it and it's all good. Ya don't wanna buy someones album, don't. It's jus that simple. People are gonna advertise there shit on here and they are gonna think that it's the tightest album out cause "they did it." They put there hard work into it and believe it's the best. I'd expect any artist on here who drops an album to promote (or spam, whatever ya wanna call it) the hell outta it on the board.

BY THE WAY, SUPPORT THE PO-FOLKS CHILDREN. ALBUM IN STORES NOW. FEATURES INCLUDE RICHIE RICH, AGERMAN, CONSCIOUS DAUGHTERS, SIC-N-TWISTED, AND MORE. HIT THE LOCAL MOM-N-POP SHOP OR HIT MY EMAIL. :classic:

Later!!