WHAT'S UP WIT RAP-A-LOT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
They have some of the albums I'm anticipating and right now they are SUPER QUIET! FATAL, DEVIN and my nigga YUK. Anyone wit any info holla back asap.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damh. . .

I hope that shit ain't true. Rap A Lot prolly my fav label as of right now. . I was hella lookin forward to albums from Scarface,Yukmouth/Luniz,Fatal,Do Or Die,Devin and whoever else I forgot. . .

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
RAP A LOT might be done... they have a ton of talented artists and as of now ain't doin shit...

Tha do or die album ya'll are talkin about is hot... they went back to they roots and had the LEGENDARY TRAXTER (from tha chi) produce the whole album... but Rap a Lot didn't wanna release it, cuz it sounded too midwest??? What tha fuck?? Do or die is from tha midwest, they gained they popularity on MIDWEST soundin albums...

Oh well, i just know that RAL had or has a TON of talent and is fuckin up...

T

thug_proppa

2003 but hopefully they wont switch shit up and go pop just cause they on there. i dont know why they aint realesing it on smoke-a-lot records or on another west coast lable. but do what you got to do,

ko any word on when the cwal shit gon happen?

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
YO KO

Komain said:
RAP A LOT might be done... they have a ton of talented artists and as of now ain't doin shit...

Tha do or die album ya'll are talkin about is hot... they went back to they roots and had the LEGENDARY TRAXTER (from tha chi) produce the whole album... but Rap a Lot didn't wanna release it, cuz it sounded too midwest??? What tha fuck?? Do or die is from tha midwest, they gained they popularity on MIDWEST soundin albums...

Oh well, i just know that RAL had or has a TON of talent and is fuckin up...

this young arkanum....carlos told me he metcha at the cwal ballaz 2 instore...anyways, so traxster did the beats for that unreleased album huh....we should ask mike dean what's up since his folks post on here too.

May 10, 2002
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT DOESNT YUK HAVE FUNK WITH SCARFACE NOW??? I FORGOT WHO I HEARD IT FROM I COULD OF SWORE I HEARD THAT SCARFACE STARTING TALKEN SHIT AND YUK STARTED TALKING SHIT BACK.