Whats up C-Bo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Whats up C-Bo? This is an overseas C-Bo fan in Ireland.Its pretty cool that you're online,Anyways i got that album Enemy of the state and i enjoyed it,I liked the title track sick shit aswell as Death Riders and many others,I'm livin La Vida Broka so i couldn't buy all C-Bo albums so i got your greatest appearances cd which is some tight shit,I'm also diggin your Mobb Figaz on many of the underground releases i check out,Peace Mane.

Apr 26, 2002
Steve-O said:
DAMN IRELAND...GUESS BO A WORLD WIDE MOB FIGURE FA SHO..KEPP DOIN YO THUG THEISM

IM C-BO BUT PUT IT DOWN LIKE D-BO
Well you have to look at it like hes been on Pac's All Eyez on me which sold 7 million when it came out and that was a double cd,Who knows how many its sold since worldwide,Plus C-bo signed to Warlock he should get some overseas fans.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
IRELAND, HOLAND

DAMN, WAS KINFOLK WAY OVA THERE ... IM GLAD YALL GOT MY SHIT.. THAT BEST APPERANCES, AND FINAL CHAPTER WAS BULL SHIT AND I HAD NUTTIN TO DUE WIT THEM, FO REAL SPREAD THE WORD WORLD WIDE.. ALSO IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS YOU GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OUR OLD CATALOG DIRECT FROM OUR WEB SITE AT A DISCOUNT.. YALL MAKE SUR TO ASK BOUT THAT NEW CBO AT EVERY RECORD STO , TO HELP MAKE SHO THEY ORDER.. AIGHT , IM OUT

May 14, 2002
If I ask about c-bo in the record store they gonn' be like '?'

The only 'rap' they know over here is weak shit like dmx, ja rule, dre and that shit what you see on tv

if I want a decent album I have to order it from the net that's how I got Bloccmovement and a couple of other albums tho
or I have to go to some special musicc stores but their hard to find

pz.

May 2, 2002
Re: IRELAND, HOLAND

C-BO said:
DAMN, WAS KINFOLK WAY OVA THERE ... IM GLAD YALL GOT MY SHIT.. THAT BEST APPERANCES, AND FINAL CHAPTER WAS BULL SHIT AND I HAD NUTTIN TO DUE WIT THEM
i could sense that when i heard em... especially Final Chapter, it didn't sound like your work all the way :p

i got all "real" albums and i'll swoop from your site, cuz over here nobody knows who you are. peace

May 14, 2002
Re: Re: IRELAND, HOLAND

Amaretto said:

i could sense that when i heard em... especially Final Chapter, it didn't sound like your work all the way :p

i got all "real" albums and i'll swoop from your site, cuz over here nobody knows who you are. peace

hehe jup jup

I just saw you are ernust flips or something on the 'old' board I was gen-o-side I don't know if you remember me tho

May 14, 2002
masdhdadhdaskjahdasdjkhasdjkh kankergier ='']]]]

'nou jongens mij niet vergeten he! ik hoor erook bij, hey jongens... kom nou zeg'

Apr 26, 2002
BO WHATS CRACCIN FOLKS..WHEN THA WCM COMIN BACC TO TULSA..YALL DIDNT LIKE IT LAST TIME YOU WRE HERE..I SEEN YALL UP IN ALL THE CLUB SPOTS AND NIGGAS WAS BREAKIN BREAD TRIN TO GET VERSES FROM YEA

I WAS JUST ASKIN CAUSE I DIDNT SEE US ON THE TOUR DATES.EXCEPT FOR SICC-A-CELL'S

May 2, 2002
Re: GBC

C-BO said:
SEND ME ADDRESS OVA THERE, ILL HAV MY FOLKS SHOOT SOME PROMO STUFF TO U..... SEND TO MY EMAIL [email protected]
woohoo! your the man BO.. hehe. i'll email that address right away mayn. I ain't from Holland, i'm from Sweden (still Europe..haha, who gives a fuck right..)

@ old GEN... yeah i remember you mayn, u checked out any stores in A'dam yet?? u called Fame and shit??

May 14, 2002
Amaretto: Yeah mayne, I went all the way Amsterdam for Zagg - Hell in august and Loki - Illigminati

I'm fuccin' happy I got the orriginals only they hadn't a cd of Akrobatik tho ='[

C-Bo: It's tight that I got a quick response on the mail I've send you altough your manager awnserd but that doesn't matter He told me he's gonna send the stuff next month.

pz.

May 24, 2002
Hey C-bo first off much love for providin us with the most bangin shit in production....you ever got any offers or anything to come to Indianapolis? You got a hella fan base here and the surrounding areas. That would be off the chain...ya'll should come out here some time for Black Expo...it runs in mid July this year is July 18-21 I'm pretty sure....its straight clownin here