What's up all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
thanks for all the love joser I'm down I've been waiten to burn cucizy on a track...LOL let's definetely make this happen I'm ready like tomorrow or when ever.

G3 when we ridin to your studio man? I'm tryin to chill wit yall again.

916 you are the dopest thanks for keepin my boy in check since I've been gone

playa thanks for hooking me up you da man, you know it's all over know right! :devious:

to the ladies of the dug thanks for puttin all the homies in check

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
thanks for all the love joser I'm down I've been waiten to burn cucizy on a track...LOL let's definetely make this happen I'm ready like tomorrow or when ever.

You Know I'm always gonna show love for the Dugged Up crew, Yall my folks dogg, but hey on the real I don't know man Cucizy told me to tell you to be prepared for this one and also he said for future ref there is no rewriting verses to try and beat him........cause he says thats cheating. lol naw but he dropped his verse for that track with you guys just to practice and oh boy dogg, I think he came pretty hard on that shit I got it here but its in the safe, he told me to keep it there and not let it out till its time.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Fuckin fag I like the way you ease in first you say you trust me and im like what no shit talkin but I should have known with your ass. Anyway you watch and its on now foo. No punchin in over here, only thing punchin in is gonna be Rob's fist in your face when Cucizy burns that ass....................lol