whats to do in atl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
im moving to douglasville georgia in about a month. i was wonderin wats in the atl to do. any good shopping spots. wheres the place to get a haircut?

Jun 2, 2005
YMW said:
thxs man good lookin. i got some new spots to check out when i get out there
No you don't unless you have a car... Douglasville is way the hell out there...You are going to have to catch a couple buses and a train to get to the A... maybe even a cab... Douglasville is damn near the woods homie

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
Living Legend said:
No you don't unless you have a car... Douglasville is way the hell out there...You are going to have to catch a couple buses and a train to get to the A... maybe even a cab... Douglasville is damn near the woods homie
damn.so i tke it unless u have a cae in the A you'll be bored. an it's notin to do in douglasville

May 6, 2002
When you do make a trip to Atlanta though, go to a Braves game...lotta fine girls there. Get there early and just hang out around the gates or the parking lots. (it's quite an experience)

Apr 25, 2002
DON'T GO TO LENNOX MALL. TOO MANY SAME SEX CATS OUT THERE!!!

It's plenty to do. It all depends on what you into. Clubs and night spots are everywhere. First, get a job and save your bread cuz going out here will break you cuz it's stuff to do seven nights a week.