What's this keak super hyphy get's radio play way up here in wisconsin maynn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2005
thizzhustle said:
It's about time We get the bay up here maynn I've been pushin it for years
I Think Thats Bullshit.......Im In Wisconsin And None Of These Tardy Squares Even Know Who The Fuck Keak Da Sneak Is Much Less Hearing Him On The Wack Ass Radio....Where And When Did U Hear This?

Feb 13, 2005
that's suprisin wisconsin LOL but good shit yeah i used to live in minnesota & i send music out there to my cousins so they can bump sum good musick cuz a lot of them fools over there is brainwashed by radio yo! they don't know shit about the northern cali musick, i was listening to three times krazy- sicaluafa from staking chips & they was like what the fuck is siccaluafa LOL but they like it it was just funny my cousin asked me that LOL

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Thats rit I heard that shit last night on wild 99.7. its about time these lames around here find out about some true veterans from the yay. we been tryin to forcefeed squares bay slaps for years and finally they startin to recognize real spitters

Jan 31, 2005
i live in appleton and herd it from thizzhustle called me we been reppin the bay since we was freeshman in highschool we 23 now what it do dj dub on 99.7 , 99.7 in greenbay dub from oakland he dj's at a club near my house he know all about mac dre and 40 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Apr 25, 2002
right on fellas im down here in madison, maybe i should get these clowns on 105.9 to play something other than the bullshit playlist they have on rotation now. keep me up on anything going down in appleton, and ill do the same. peace

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

im so proud of this thread right now. this is what siccness should be about. not just fuckin geeks waiiting to ridicule the next mans post.

Mar 23, 2005
I keep callin for them to play keak on wild 99.7 and there like we can't do that it's a new jam I don't listen to the radio much maybe 1 a week for a hour or so and they won't play what I want to hear fuck all this radio bullshit I'll keep tryin to rep the bay maynn

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Good shit BO XIV we got some cats in Wisconsin that love that bay shit. lunitunez keep pushin that shit it madison mayn sooner or later somebody will catch it

Mar 23, 2005
I call the local radio station wild 99.7 up here maynn they just wont play keak super hyphy again there are some tardy as folks up here how can I get these bitch ass dj's to play it ?