Whats the year lookin like for OUR region?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Any input? Any ideas?

I know a lot of dudes is slated to try and drop SOMETHING in summer, more shows, more events.

Whatchu think is gonna happen? Hell, who'd you like to see more of? Who you wanna hear with somethin commercial enough for constant rotation (AT LEAST once every other day)?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I have NorthWestRap.com that I am working towards. I am hoping to spend a good part of this summer compiling artist information, song lyrics, album covers, and all of the other little things. Eventually, the site will expand and include things like Interviews, Album reviews, MP3 downloads, a Store and so on.

I also have NorthWestRap.net and NorthWestRap.org which will be aimed at Artists/Networking and Labels/Organizing, respectively. The first will feature a message board, Business Papers (SR, BMI/ASCAP, etc.) and other crap; and the other will be about legitimizing labels/businesses (DBAs and such) and other related things.

Other than those 3 sites, I have several other ideas/plans, but for me they are months and even years away, unless someone else wants to do them.

Apr 14, 2003
I'll be doin tracks.

I wanna see more people out here in Spokane! If you got the right music then people out here will love your shit...I think UA, 151, Cool Nutz are the people I wanna see doin big shit this year. for sure

Apr 6, 2006
Im aimin for Northwess recognition. Not JUST me, but the Northwess as a whole. I dont want Portland and Seattle looked at as places for other niccas to come out here and make some quick loot, do a few songs and scoot. I want national noise, where niccas is comin up here to find that feature for that next Top 10.

Northern Exposure. Yeh. Thats whats up.

Thats why Im tryna put together shit with as many people that's interested, so we can smack the game in the face and keep it moving, yuhdig?!

Feb 10, 2006
I know MT's not really part of the NW but we're not Midwest either so i figure i'll drop a line on whats happening out here. I'm finna drop THE Montana Mixtape late summer featuring the likes of Filth and Foul, Stylz, RBIZ and Riddle, Supaman from Rezawrecktion, Kel-c and the Princess of Crunk, myself along with others, keep an eye out for that CD to be in stores all over the USA. Stylz is dropping his solo album this Sunday with a parking-lot concert featuring hot artists from the 406. Filth and Foul as well as RBIZ have already dropped new albums this year so expect them to create some noise! 406 doin things keep an ear out.

Apr 6, 2006
Thats whats up, Trix. I dont know mufuckas was even breathin out there! And I THINK you are considered part of the NW. (UPS rates say so!)

Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
I have NorthWestRap.com that I am working towards. I am hoping to spend a good part of this summer compiling artist information, song lyrics, album covers, and all of the other little things. Eventually, the site will expand and include things like Interviews, Album reviews, MP3 downloads, a Store and so on.

I also have NorthWestRap.net and NorthWestRap.org which will be aimed at Artists/Networking and Labels/Organizing, respectively. The first will feature a message board, Business Papers (SR, BMI/ASCAP, etc.) and other crap; and the other will be about legitimizing labels/businesses (DBAs and such) and other related things.

Other than those 3 sites, I have several other ideas/plans, but for me they are months and even years away, unless someone else wants to do them.
Good stuff man, I will be really proud of you the day that is done.

Something along the lines of Southwestconnection.com for our region only would be VERY cool. Southwestconnection is probably the best site out there for the underground, TRMNDUS does an outstanding job w/ that, so a northwest version of that would be just amazing.

Oct 21, 2002
Street pharmacists-Urban Sanctuary-On One, Craziness and Biz
release date june 24th
album features
Zig Zag (Nb ridaz-new ridaz)-Don Cisco(Latino Velvet-Thizz Mundo)Young Droop-Cool Nutz-Juan Gambino-Mobulous-Lil Blame-o- Arjay ect ect

production credits On One Dj Rpm Cool Nutz Craziness Nasty Lil Mob Richard P
and waiting on production from the playboy foundation and bg genuis )certified

should be bangin puttin the touches and destroying the half ass songs and building new ones

Oct 21, 2002
arjay is on the song with zag of the nb ridaz and actually on monday hes coming through for another one the young droop track my boy craziness bought from big rob a few yrs back the song with zig zag and arjay is titled easy come easy go
ohh yeah kady kane decurrian and s.p are on the record as well more to change though we dont have a solid list of tracks yet

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I can wait for it to be released to the public.. all good... I have several exclusive, unreleased tracks from artists in the NW and the Bay.... some hot shit is comin'........

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
xpanther206 said:
Good stuff man, I will be really proud of you the day that is done.

Something along the lines of Southwestconnection.com for our region only would be VERY cool. Southwestconnection is probably the best site out there for the underground, TRMNDUS does an outstanding job w/ that, so a northwest version of that would be just amazing.
I've been around...I'm not going nowhere. So there's really no excuse.

I'm hoping to settle full-time in the South Puget Sound in Mid 07, so until then things will be small-time. But small-time is better than nothing.

Mr. Samos said:
I'll be financing a project which will be dropping in 2007. The best producer in Vancouver bar none is behind it. But I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.
Now thats some shit I like to hear.