WHATS THE REAL DEAL WITH G-UNIT AND YUKMOUTH..AND G-UNIT WITH THE SOUTH...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
WATS THE REAL DEAL WITH G-UNIT AND YUKMOUTH AND G-UNIT WITH THA SOUTH...? I NOE THERS BEEN NUMEROUS THREADS BOUT THIS BUT NEW SHYT KEEPS POPPN UP LIKE G-UNIT AND YUK SQUASHED THE BEEF AND THEN THERS NEW DISS TRACKS OUT...BO SQUASHES BEEF AND STUFF LIKE THAT.....AND NOW TOO SHORT HAS 50 CENT ON HIS NEW SONG..IS IT OFFICIAL?....SO WHATS REALLY UP...?

Feb 13, 2006
dammn u really cant post nuttin up on here to get some info can you...instead you get ppl like ^^^^ to jus post a dumb ass reply with no kinda info....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
why do you need info to begin with?

why are you so worried about it?

can rappers live their lives without explaining everything to the nosy ass niggas on the net?

theres been a good 6 threads on this shit within the last two days, one of which thats two topics below yours.

just let it go, its none of our business until its made our business.

Feb 13, 2006
cause i wanna noe....why you so worried bout ppl making these threads.....if you dont like it dont click it....i mean i aint tryna start nuttin in here wit noe1...feel me if thats how ya feel than koo..its nuttin...imma jus peep niggahs replys that got info....not tryna start nuttn gas one...payce

Gas One

May 24, 2006
dog.

this isnt investigative reports.

the people who know are the people involved.

thats all im trying to tell you. there is no info. that shit is between yuk,cbo and g unit and not niggas on the net.

until theres a public press release, who the fuck knows homie. thats why i said just let it go, theres been enough threads on this and no one has came up with any sort of explanation, because no one knows.

is that hard to understand?

Feb 13, 2006
but its made our business wen they come out with these tracks...cause if it wasnt made our business than they would not come out with these tracks and get ppl buzzin bout it.....they want us to noe that they came out with that shyt...yeah thers been a alot of threads bout this...but its always on 1 certain topic...lloyde disses banks....cbo with gunit?? yuk squashes beef....this and that...i jus want to noe 1 whole story feel me...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the most likely situation is they got tired of bickering like little girls and decided that making money is more important. when beef became less of a marketing tool and kissing and making up became the hot new thing to get everyones attention (see: nas and jayz) then thats what yuk and bo and g-unit gon do.

i know you want to know the whole story, but you cant.

just understand that you going on the internet and asking about them is what they want you to do. and thats why you aint gon' know shit until they decided theyve milked it for what its worth, marketing wise.

Feb 13, 2006
Gas One said:
dog.

this isnt investigative reports.

the people who know are the people involved.

thats all im trying to tell you. there is no info. that shit is between yuk,cbo and g unit and not niggas on the net.

until theres a public press release, who the fuck knows homie. thats why i said just let it go, theres been enough threads on this and no one has came up with any sort of explanation, because no one knows.

is that hard to understand?
aiite aiite mang...you won....i feel you on that 1....i jus figured some niggahs on here fucks with both camps..noes wassup and thas it feel me....i understand you though...man you making me look bad hahaha...jus post some info right quick hahah

Gas One

May 24, 2006
nah its all good man im not fighting with you im just sayin. niggas dont really know all about that yet.... you should try going to the west coast mafia sub-forum. members of west coast mafia and even sometimes C-bo himself posts there. theres been some threads on this and maybe if you dont get enough info from reading the threads, you can ask one of them, themselves...

and yukmouth loves interviews, im sure we'll know the situation pretty soon, whatever its worth.

for the most part all these threads will just end up some "fuck g-unit 50 a snitch blah blah blah cbo sold out yuk is a bitch for letting bo do that" shit. im a little curious in knowing the deal too, but its all about money, obviously.

May 16, 2002
That Homie is right, we won't know for sure about this suposed squashed beef until one of them comes with an interview...in the mean time these kinds of post are a clear sign of desprate fans shooting in the dark hoping to hit something with an answer.

Me personally, if the outcome is in g-unit's favor and Bo and maybe some other Bay Cats signed...

It goes to show that MONEY can buy you a whole new attitude.

Most ppl are followers and when the leader stops leading, all the followers crumble...I'm a Bo & Yuk fan and have had the pleasure of meeting them and even recorded with Yuk, but I have my own mind.

I see a lot of ppl on message boards talking about they wouldn't sign to yada yada yada because of blah blah blah...when in fact any broke ass, suposed loyal MoFo with the highest street credentials in the streets will sign on that dotted line for the right price. Street Cred and all that other shit don't matter when it comes to being secure in your life...what comes first, the streets or your child mayne?

That's why I make & follow my own rules Homies.

Just my 2 Folkz!

Feb 10, 2005
on the real...if they really want they money...they should all star in a movie, each playing them self and start the story from the 50 to ja-rule beef to the Yuk and 50 to Game and Yuk, Thug Lords and G-unit Game and 50 blah blah blah and in the end they made a movie! haha that shit would sell!!!