whats the number 54 mean??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Furio said:
im thinkin im gonna die at 54 yrs old. or in 54 yrs. im so messed up, whats goin on??
It's something along those lines.
Maybe the person whom you have grown to be will die at 54, but you'll start a new life at 54 years of age.

The same thing happenned to me with the number 25.
I was convinced I would die in August 2002 at 25 years old.
What did happen was that my old self died and I was born again with a new mentality.

Don't be afraid, this will be for the better....
It's just a sign, given to you ahead of time....

Jul 30, 2002
i gotta wait 54 yrs!!! lol damn! thats too far! i want, actually need a change now! maybe its gonna be 54 months, i know its not day cuz its been goin on for 6 months or more. i dunno, but i just now realized 6 months ago that i see the number a lot. i need a change, im goin crazy! really i am!

May 8, 2002
Go look at ESPN.com right now the head lines says "Rangers fire coach Trottier after 54 days" maybe that was it. You should have told Trottier to do a better job.

I got shit like that though i always notice 7. every girl ive been with has been born on the 7th day and my birthdays on the seventh day.

Jul 30, 2002
lol, u got jokes? its all good though. everything is odd though. i dont let it bother me, but its just odd that i see it.

this is Doub D so holla at me that way. furio is dead!! actually hes been dead but im just now changin it,lol