Whats the new ea-ski track on kmel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
I heard this track twice last night on the radio, the beat is by ea-ski. Its got a people on the song and the chorus goes something like 'put that on somethin i put that on..."

Anyone know what song this is and what album its offa

Apr 20, 2005
Oh shit N.E.W. Oakland is gettin play on the KMEL? thats 1 of my fav tracks on the cd lol i already played that cd so much tho. . . But ill never be a SUCKAAAAAH

Apr 5, 2004
put that on sumtin, i put that on fathers, put that one sumtin, i put that on momas, put that on sumtin, i put that on grand citas..u run up on me and get ur man beat up, one of my favorite songs on that album, i met FAB when thizz was at berkly, real real cool dude, best album of the year in my opinion
also am i the only one that feels bavgate? i think dudes tight, i like his style for some reson

May 11, 2005
yo bavgate is tight as fuck don't under estimate him he has Gold plaques on his wall with his name on them baby BMR coast 2 coast THIZZ>>>

just puttin it on sumthin...

thanks for the love folks we are trying to keep it slappin out there be on the look out for the DVD "The Freestyle KIng" It has Jin's last battle and fab bustin like crazy.

THIZZ Ent. RIP Mac DRE

PS make music I can Feel