Whats The Most Played Out Line In Rap??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
what lines do yall always hear over and over in rap?

there gets to a point where you get tired of hearing the same slang phrases used by artists...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SINCE I DONT SAY IT ANYMORE, IM REALLY TIRED OF HEARIN THE WORD "NIGGA"..... IT SEMS THAT I HAVE BEEN PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO IT LATELLY, AND JUST ABOUT EVERY FUCCIN RAPPER OUT THAT IM BUMPIN SAY THAY DAM WORD WAY TOO MUCH!!!

FOR INSTANCE SOMETHING I HEARD LATELLY:

"I SLAP NIGGAZ, BEAT NIGGAZ, PUT NIGGAZ TO SLEEP NIGGAZ CANT FUCC WIT NIGGAZ LIKE ME, WE POPPIN TRIGGAZ COUNTIN FIGGAZ" GOT DAM, THATS JUST OVER DOIN IT.... I COULD NAME BOUT 20 RAPPERS RIGHT NOW THAT SAID THAT SAME TYPA LINE RIGHT THERE....

May 9, 2002
This Shit is Funny yall,
I started almost the exact same thread on the BART Board a coupla days ago
Mine was just more about the repetitive shit rappers use in their rhymes

Seems like some Artists really need to pay mo attention to the
Art!

What I also consider phony is when some1 like Snoop changes Labels every other Year and always screams FOR LIFE like Death Row 4Life/No Limit 4Life /DPG 4Life/Dogghouse etc
whateva the Fuck

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I fuckin hate the DJ's when they yell NEW SHIT or THE REMIX or whatever like 2 times louder than the song. Specially DJ Clue. I bought the first cd of his and liked it till the 3rd time thru i hate it now. And i hate any song where the DJ keeps poppin in YEAH or NEW SHIT anytime.