What's the most funniest thing that happened to you at a strip club???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
I GOT THE WHOLE STRANGE ARMY! I BET I COULD GET HEAT MYSER AND THE REST OF THAT 5150 CAMP TO JUMP TO MY SIDE. DO YOU REALLY WANNA PLAY !!!!! DONT MAKE ME CALL YOUR GIRL. LOL

Aug 21, 2002
Jeah... I'm ready... I have little Trajik on my side for the battle. But he might back away... Shoot, I have D-LOCC60 and KRAYZIE on my team.. Now what....! I'm ready... Just say when....:devious:
I am sure HEAT MYSER will trade for that side anyway's... But I'd still have the upper hand. Tech is short, you are slim, Roy is short, Sherman is short, Travis is short, Grant is short, Cutt is gay, Calico is neutral.. I think that I stand a pretty good chance..

Oct 23, 2002
dont worry cause I got strange 7 on this one cause you know that we dont need nobody to kick your ass....shit I dont even need strange 7 (that was proved at the club that night) but I bet you if you try something before we see strange 7 agian all I have to do is make one call and yo ass is grass....and imma tell Jahiem what you said about him....

Thanks for having my back strange 7....we gotta keep these men in line...me, you and mrs. n9ne......I bet MasZive will think twice before he posses with strippers agian.......LMAO!!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Hardy ha, ha, ha...... Fuckers"....

I am the DEBO of this forum and also number 20 on ABSOLUTE POWER (if you know what I mean)....

Tech forgot to add me to that Diamond Joes skit... He forgot to say that MasZive was back in the boom, boom room getting it on..."I stopped rapping, she stopped suckin', so I kept on rappin'...." Heh, heh, heh....

I got a pole in the basement... What yall thought...
I'm gonna make a song about yall for that one....:devious:

Oct 6, 2002
DONT WORRY STRANGE MISS, I AM JUST GONNA CALL BIG KEITH AND HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLE SHIT. LOL DONT WANT ME, YOU OR TRAV GETTIN OUR HANDS DIRTY WHEN SOMEONE LIKE KEITH LOVES TO DO THAT KINDA STUFF. LMAO

Aug 21, 2002
LoL!!!!! What's SUGE WHITE gonna do to the Man Of Steel?...

Keith Vs. MasZive.... Sounds like a unanomous decision in my favor... I'd say 2nd. round....

I feel so violated...

Oooohhh...
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.....

Oct 23, 2002
Ok MasZive dont be suprised if the locks are changed when you get home.....and I am not worried about hhim I have my own secret weapon....(does the name vicky mean anything to you CHuck).....and as far as you winning any fight.....ha, you havent won a fight since Gert whooped yo ass in front of the school bus.....come on now be for real....are me and strange 7 really supposed to be scared of a fathead like you?

Aug 21, 2002
Okay you crossdressers......

Why is everyone against a playa like myself....? HuH...?

I shall slowly hunt you people down like the serial Sniper...
StrangeMisses... You already know what Day-Day say's goes... Kneel to daddy.... He'll whip yo ass like you stole a riblet from Travis.....

Strange7... It's time to be about it.. "Squirrel nuts"....!:angry:
Tommorow, High Noon at the playground where you got beat up in 1947 in middle school for your rubix cube... Be there..... Or be square...

Oct 6, 2002
[

Strange7... It's time to be about it.. "Squirrel nuts"....!:angry:
Tommorow, High Noon at the playground where you got beat up in 1947 in middle school for your rubix cube... Be there..... Or be square... [/B][/QUOTE Oh calm down little boy! Dont get yourself all in a tizzy and make me tell strangemisses to whip your ass and send you to a corner. Are you actually calling me a part of a squirrels body or are you refering to what they eat! Either way I really expected more from you. All this time I thought it was you coming up with some funny shit and come to find out it was your girl. I should have known! By the way Big Keith and Travis gonna beat you down for your lunch money!:mad:

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah right... You aint said nothing but nuthin'.....

The next time I come to the city.. I'll be sure to ducktape the two of yall together and make yall sings "Bomp, bomp" by Vell Bakardy until yall get it perfectly right... Heh, heh, heh... Then practice shooting apples off of yall big ass heads in a wooded area with a dart gun... I'll distract Travis with a plate of neck bones... That ought to hold him for 20 minutes.....

Aug 21, 2002
Heat... W'Sup homie...

Why you aint sleep dude...?
You know that school bus will be there in a few hours to take you to school... I'm gone tell your parents that you are still up dude..?

Forreal though.. Did Trajik do anything this weekend up there....

May 2, 2002
Nothin' funny has happened....

A strip club is nothin' more than Window Shoppin' anyhow.

In my opinion, Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch is the best. Zigfield's would be 2nd. Bazooka's is kinda borin'. I haven't been there in a year, so things might've chamged since I was there last.