whats the first T9 cutt u heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Questions off Gang Related.

But it's the second song I heard from him that made me a fan. It was Stallion off the first cd on Yukmouth's Albulation double disc. Tech snapped on that. The song had MC Ren on it too. A classic.

Oct 27, 2002
no no no!!!!!

originally posted by Da Slacker
Whhhhhhhyyyyy do i wanna hit em with anotha hit up out of abyss?
WHYYYYYYY DO I WANNA STICK EM WIT ANOTHER HIT UP OUT OF ABYSS WHHHYYYYYYY AM AT THE PINNACLE WHEN I RIP IT IMMA KILL EM IN THIS ........ u did stick as hit !!! THATS NOT ON ... lol just playin

Aug 17, 2002
First time I heard Tech...

I think that it was when I saw "The Anthem" on MTV... then I talked to my brother and he set me straight... although it could have been "Lets Get Fucked Up" before I caught on to the local rap scene... ... or was it Planet Rock ... ... ... oh well...doesn't matter...its all jesus...

Peace...Stran-J

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
i think i heard Let's Get Fucked Up first at a club here in Maryville Missouri, but had no idea it was Tech on the track til AFTER i heard Questions

funny thing is i heard Questions off of Calm Before The Storm that a friend of mine had. i've yet to hear the gang related version

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
i didnt know u been around doing music that long......this is Jamie...the lil nigga from msn messenger and that knows Joe (mexican Joe), who was u workin wit back then or was u just workin by yourself.......and another thang........when u gonna put sum new songs/beats on your website? holla

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Ok, I'm gonna get real freaky and psycho shit on ya like t9anghellic would......

2 days after my 18th birthday.....October 7, 1997.....I was at Northwest Missouri State, Maryville, MO

I skipped 2 classes(i later went on to fail those 2 classes....go figure) and went up to Movie Magic. And I went to get that new Tupac soundtrack. Gang Related. At the time I thought nobody did better music than Death Row. And It was new Tupac shit so I had to get it. The first disk was solid as fuck......Daz, 2Pac, Cube, Mack 10, NATE DOGG THEEEEEEEEES DAYSSSSSS....oh shit. Even the Storm song was tight.....but that J Flexx song made me skip to the next 2Pac song....Paridise's verbal raping of the earth wind and fire classic "devotion" almost made me puke....That "i can't fix it" song was killin em though. Some smooth blues shit...THEN.....#11 Questions by Tech9ne.....I almost skipped it cause some lame dude was talkin at the beginning and was about to take too much of my time...haha. Then....that beat kicked in....some cat is whispering some shit. I thought, this might be tight. Dude started spittin at an uncontrolable rate and BAM!

I was infected.....haha

BUT i still didnt know dude was from KC....see my post about that....

Nick

Jan 7, 2003
STAMINA

"STAMINA".... Waz tha 1st song i eva heard from tech..... When he rapped fast as fuck with a mahcine gun.. n shit.. that shit impressed tha hell outta me.. i was like dammm.. pz...