Whats the first song/rap you ever memorized?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
I'm fresh out the county on bail and no sooner do I get out seems like I'm right back in jail/For some gang related activity 'cause everyday different fools try to get wit me/For no mo than a color a territory can't rehabilitate 'em that's the sheriff's story so what's left? the judge goes deaf when you try to tell yo side and you ain't blue eyed?/ Boy you betta duck 'cause the book is comin so just hand ya car keys over to ya woman/'Cause there ain't no sunshine where you headed and the shit'll drive you crazy if ya let it/But now I got time to think because they hit me wit everythang but the kitchen sink/And I ain't even shed a tear 'cause believe it or not they got mo love for me here/Now picutre that on a black and white photograph because brothers you don't know the half/ Now on the streets I was damn near outta my mind but ever since I been down I'm colorblind....

Dear diary I'm havin a little problem I can't make it by myself maybe you can help me solve 'em/ I'm confused and I don't know what to do I gotta tell someone because there's no one else to talk to/ I wanna die but it ain't for me I try to talk to my dad but my old man ignores me/ He says I'm delirious and that I drink too much so he doesn't take me serious/ But little does he know I'm really losin it I got a head but ain't no screws in it/ And I be thinkin deep that's one of the reasons at night I can't sleep/ I thought it would change when I was older but even now I'm still peepin over my shulder/ Is there life after death troop?And what about the nigga with the cane and the black suit?/ And what about cancer? Too many muthafuckin questions and not enough answers/ In ain't no use in tryin we might as well face it we were all born dyin/There's a black book in Brad's hand and it's the diary of a mad man....

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
also when i was like 14 i was a huge Spice 1 fan, i would sit there and write down his lyrics to his songs and try to memorize every word and learn how to rap, back then he was the dopest rapper i ever heard. I couls be the whole album is 187 he wrote. and Amerikkaz Nightmare.
You know what my shit was 4 S-P-I was? Hopped in my blazer mashed off and left the boy in his coffin tagged wit the skull and bones 'cause he be soft and hollow like a head without no brains inside and his girl was so damn small you had to strain ya eyes/ Hooked a left on the corna seen the HPD that's when I knew that they were after S-P-I-C-E/ Turned up my music and dashed goin 90 I mashed bullet holes all in my window from a 12 gauge blast/He was all on my ass I had to think real fast hooked a left all of a sudded heard a boom and a crash/Tried to catch the cold so a double was sold/Had his car and his face wrapped around the pole/Wit my vouges still smokin hit 580 to Oakland still upset wit the police because my window was broken/But my beat was still pumpin and my amp was still bumpin and my nine was in my lap case any funk was jumpin....

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006

this....bumped this tape over and over.....COPS HATE KIDS, KIDS HATE COPS.... COPS KILL KIDS WITH WARNING SHOTS.....
Rampage on stage my crew's in a rage searched my posse found the Uzi but missed the 12 gauge....

They say I'm violent they should watch their tv/ They say I'm brutal they should check their pd/You made me now you're kids rave me I rap about the life that the city streets gave me/murder intrigue somebody must bleed Miami Vice is small time LA's the big league/From the Rollin 60's to the Nickerson G Pueblo's Grape Street this is what I see/ The Jungle the 30's the V.N.G. life in LA ain't no cup of tea......

Rememeber this is what Rocket was listenin 2 b4 Frog and his boys drew down on 'em in "Colors"....