What's the dumbest thing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
you've ever done while listening to Tech?

I only thought of this because twice now in the past two days I've let my kids listen to Slacker and twice now they've somehow both ended up hurt and each ended up bloody once... from jumping around acting a fool...

So that's the dumbest thing THEY'VE done while listening to Tech.

I got in a wreck in North KC b/c I was rocking out and didn't see the red light...:hurt: Totalled a newly paid-off car with 4-4 day old tires on it. SUCKED.

Nov 7, 2006
there was someone bumpin me non stop at a show and i can tell it was to try ot get in front of me, so after 3 or 4 songs of that shit i decided to elbw the person right in the mouth and when i turned around it was some girl dancing. yeah i felt like a big asshole cause she was bleedin a lil in her nose so i let her in front of me and she forgave me lol. that sucked

Nov 6, 2005
I did somenthing similiar, lol kinda. Last show up here in Salt Lake City, before the show even got popping i thought some chick kept touching my ass to get passed me and threw, i turned around and kinda elbow/fell onto the person. It was just some small dude trying to wedge threw. I almost got kicked out before tech even showed.... About ripped him apart.

Sep 17, 2003
When I was MUCH younger, my friends and I would knock over "Johnny On the Spot" portable restrooms while listening to Tech. Funny times, but also dumb as shit, too. :eyecross:

Jan 17, 2007
there was someone bumpin me non stop at a show and i can tell it was to try ot get in front of me, so after 3 or 4 songs of that shit i decided to elbw the person right in the mouth and when i turned around it was some girl dancing. yeah i felt like a big asshole cause she was bleedin a lil in her nose so i let her in front of me and she forgave me lol. that sucked
damn krazee show that bitch who's boss