What's the difference between The Worst original and 2K Edition?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
The Worst: 2K Edition is a re-release of The Worst by American rapper Tech N9ne. It features an updated track listing, including the replacement of three tracks for three newer tracks. ("Let's Get It Started", "Young Hooligans" and "Strange" replacing "Why? Tech N9ne", "Mad Confusion" and "They're All Gonna Laugh At You")

Oct 25, 2006
The Worst: 2K Edition is a re-release of The Worst by American rapper Tech N9ne. It features an updated track listing, including the replacement of three tracks for three newer tracks. ("Let's Get It Started", "Young Hooligans" and "Strange" replacing "Why? Tech N9ne", "Mad Confusion" and "They're All Gonna Laugh At You")
Text book answer. :lick:

Feb 8, 2006
Ok thats cool. I have the 2K edition. Do you think its worth it to get the original for the other 3 songs?

Jun 22, 2007
Yeah the OG is better because of Mad Confusion and They're All Gunna Laugh At You which is one of my fav. Tech songs, yet, I have the 2K edition and not the OG lol, but do have the other songs.....

Nov 7, 2006
Ok thats cool. I have the 2K edition. Do you think its worth it to get the original for the other 3 songs?
hell if u like collecting cd's from the artists you like then yes obviously. but if u really dont give a fuck then DL em, either way u gotta listen to em cause the songs are good.

Jan 10, 2006
I have both. Which is good because I like those three songs that were replaced.