whats the deal with this new BONE album on the sicness.net??? ANY DETAILS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
I know Bone Thugs just finished their Uni5 album droppin in March. Not for sure if this is not. I know their engineer and they were in LA recording back in November/December. Uneek did some of the production.

Aaron Connor - Bone Thugs new album release date has been pushed back once again to March 30. They had to come up with some new material because of leaks and sample clearance problems.
Aaron Connor After working on the song "What have we Done?" with Bone Thugs and Michael Jackson I feel a deeper emotional connection with Bill Bottrell. His life work is very inspiring to me. I'm starting to see some parallels in thought, career and family.
***EDIT*** This is NOT an official project for Bone Thugs.

Nov 8, 2009
I know Bone Thugs just finished their Uni5 album droppin in March. Not for sure if this is not. I know their engineer and they were in LA recording back in November/December. Uneek did some of the production.

***EDIT*** This is NOT an official project for Bone Thugs.
heard some of that uni5 album. some weak shit on there

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
this looks like recycled shit though...maybe..like the DMX mixtape and the Roc Boys album the Siccness has been promoting to drop as of late. Maybe there is some gems on here though.

Feb 8, 2003
Ofcoarse this isnt no official bone album look at the cover they not on it and it says bone thugs presents and easy but not eazy e. Its probaly soem recycled or unreleased verses over different beats. Im sure siccness can make some of the weak tracks that leaked the past few months sound way better with they in house production

Feb 3, 2010
All of these tracks are recycled off of past Siccness albums. They just compiling these tracks together to make some extra cash, and the sad thing is Bone fans will still buy it up.