What's the catch ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
....in East Oakland there's always those mexican dudes pushing the ice cream carts, do they get to keep part of what they make or what ? I wanted to buy one so my son can slang popsicles in the hood and we keep all of the loot. What's the story behind those things ?

Jan 5, 2006
not a very good source of income, unless you walk for miles or drive an ice cream truck, not a big profit. Doubt they really get to keep profit, cuz the ice cream man be throwin my dog left over ice cream bars and he loves that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
what do you mean keep profit?
its there business...........

in stockton they be sellin ice creams, them wheels with lemon and hot sauce, corn cobs and mayo, snow cones..........

Apr 25, 2002
ay Boogie:

was you with Illusive records? i was stayin with a friend for a second and her boyfriend let me hear some stuff from "Fresh Boogie", i swear he said Boogie Thee Man tho too........dudes name is TJ, "Sir Punj"........

Sep 18, 2006
not a very good source of income, unless you walk for miles or drive an ice cream truck, not a big profit. Doubt they really get to keep profit, cuz the ice cream man be throwin my dog left over ice cream bars and he loves that shit.

what the fuck? how does your dog getting fed by leftover ice cream have ANYTHING to do with the profit you make? lmao

Nov 20, 2005
....in East Oakland there's always those mexican dudes pushing the ice cream carts, do they get to keep part of what they make or what ? I wanted to buy one so my son can slang popsicles in the hood and we keep all of the loot. What's the story behind those things ?
how old is your son?

~k.

Apr 25, 2002
That being said the chances of your son making any kind of profit in the hood is gonna go all down the drain cause he's gonna get robbed on site knowing you've made 10's in the rap game.

Its gonna be like, "You Sav Scorcese son???? Break yoself cause he talked shit about my cousins, uncle grand daddy fam on the Siccness. f%&*@@ (robbing) oh and his music is garbo!!!!"

Not sure but most likely those fools lease them carts if they didnt buy em themselves....