WHATS THE BEST WAY TO SEARCH FOR SCHOLARSHIPS/GRANTS FOR COLLEGE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2004
TRYIN TO GET THIS SCHOOL SHIT POPPIN...
I HAVE NEVER SAT DOWN AND DISCUSSED COLLEGE WITH ANYONE
I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT COLLEGE
MATTER OF FACT I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT WENT TO COLLEGE
I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY HOW MUCH ITS GONNA COST, I KNEW IT WAS A GRIP, BUT NOT THAT MUCH....
ANY SCHOOLHEADS WANNA HELP ME OUT??

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
try fastweb.com, go to the library they got this fat ass book on scholarships, get the 2006 version, but fastweb pretty much has most if not all of em. Go to local places, like organizations, they got some money to hand out too

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
autistic said:
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO SEARCH FOR SCHOLARSHIPS/GRANTS FOR COLLEGE?

The siccness prolly isn't the best place to start.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^^ hell yea, give Fafsa a try man...they been payin for most of my and alot of ppl i kno's college tuition (well that and loans...but alot of it is Fafsa)...especially if you aint gettin alot of help from your parents...fafsa is the way to go...good luck wit it homie, get your education

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
#1 thing you need to know --- If you don't have the money to pay for college, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT!!! Let's just get that out of the way.

If you don't want to work ONE FUCKIN DAY while going to college, you don't even have to do that. (Your student loans would kill you, but thats not the point...)

You can even get money for child care, if you're in that boat, plus money for car insurance, gas, rent, food, a computer, all that shit.

Although....they WILL fuck with you if you have a Drug charge on your record. They don't take kindly to handing thousands of dollars to people with Drug charges, and for good reason.

Most importantly......Don't let ANYBODY tell you that this shit i'm telling you isn't true, because I'm LIVING this stuff, RIGHT NOW. Being rich DOES NOT MATTER. There is ALWAYS money out there, even WITHOUT scholarships, if you really need it.

If your parents are rich, and you pissed them off and they won't pay for college......you're fucked. But if you're poor, parents couldn't afford college in the first place.....the Government has your back (as scary as that sounds to some).

Now that thats all taken care of.....yeah.

FAFSA....get that taken care of. You'll need to find a few colleges you're interested in going to, plus you'll need info like Name, Social Security, Parents' income, and all that stuff. Fill that out, send it off, then apply to the schools.

FASTWEB has great lists of scholarships, but most of them are stupid shit, IMO. Writing letters about how important the Enviornment is, or other crap.

Sometime around August (or a month or two before the Quarter you want to start), you'll get financial aid letters back in the mail from the schools. They'll tell you how much money you qualify for, and what to do next.

From there...its all on you.

Sep 23, 2004
I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP... I DID THE FAFSA SHIT TODAY... I'LL GET THE RESULT ON TUESDAY... I WAS LOCKED UP FROM WHEN I WAS 16-18 SO WHEN I TURNED 18 I WAS A WARD OF THE COURT LIKE I HAD NO PARENTS... SO THAT SHOULD HELP...IM 24 LIVE BY MYSELF HAVE A BABY AND MY INCOME AS FAR AS THEY KNOW IS 0....
WHAT KINDA DEGREE ARE YALL TRYIN TO GET?
IM THINKIN BUSINESS WITH FOCUS ON SALES AND MARKETING AND THEN MAYBE LAW SCHOOL.

Sep 28, 2002
^^^ that shit aint funny, the man is try to get an education and do sumthin with his life. Just cuz he has goals doesnt mean you have to laugh at him. you are an ignorant motherfucker.

Nov 16, 2004
Focus on fafsa and make sure you fill it out properly. Since you're 24 I don't know if you can still apply for the Cal Grant but give it a try. Call 1-888 CA GRANT to get more info, very helpful. It's based on your high school GPA but who knows how they can help your situation out, give them a call.

If you plan on going to a community college, go to the financial aid office and speak witha consultant. You should be able to qualify for the Board Of Governor's Waiver, which will waive your tuition fees at a CC. There's a program called EOP or EOPS where you can get individual help/guidance for low income people and you may get some fetti from them too.

Go talk to the people in the financial aid office if possible and go talk to a counselor as well, very important.

Sep 23, 2004
tuff luv said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE FUCK IS FUNNY BOUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY BOY?

LET ME TELL YALL THE REASON WHY I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.. MAYBE SOME MIGHT FEEL ME...
I BEEN ON MY OWN SINCE 15... GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL IN J-HALL... GOT OUT, WORKED, QUIT GOT BACK INTO DOIN/SELLIN DOPE, JOINED THE MILITARY, GOT BOOTED, SOLD DOPE, WORKED, QUIT, PIMPED, GOT KNOCKED, GOT BACK ON, ECT,ECT,ECT,ECT.....AND I AINT GONNA SAY WHAT I DO NOW... BUT... AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF SHIT... SOME REAL HIGH UPS, AND SOME REAL LOW DOWNS, BUT NO STABILITY...

I HAVE A REAL FUCKIN PROBLEM BECAUSE ALL MY PEOPLE ARE LIKE ME...
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE FAMILY, SOME BLOOD AND SOME AINT...
I HAVE PUT MYSELF IN A POSITION WHERE I CAN RELAX FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME AND MAKE SOME SHIT HAPPEN...
THE BEST THING I SEE THAT I CAN DO IS START SOME LEGIT SHIT TO GET MYSELF AND MY FOLX OUTTA THE POSITIONS THAT WERE IN...ON THE LEGIT TIP...
NOBODY I KNOW WANTS TO BUST THEIR ASS FOR 10 BUX AN HOUR... I AINT DOWN WITH IT EITHER.. NOPE NOT ME
SO THIS IS IT... YUP I WANNA GET A BUSINESS DEGREE, YUP I WANNA GO TO LAW SCHOOL... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT HIRE ME TO DEFEND YOUR LIL HO ASS