whats the best strip joint to go....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
you might want to peep out the Embers off of Auburn, the Body Shop in the same area, Showgirls in Rancho, or Club Fantasy....if your game is tight, you will be fuckin' a stripper tonight.

My homie Big Rell (God Bless the Dead) used to have a MEAN stable of strippers....the tip drill, do it all for a dollar kind....those were the days.

good luck mane...bring some thizzers and some tony with you, and your chances increase ALOT LOL!!

most will do dances for doh-doh too...I love those ones!! a dance for .7? I'm there!!

LOL

Jun 27, 2005
yea thanks man u got directions to them i know were club fantasy is but havent gon there. i didnt know if they had wt i was lookin for. for real them bitches get down like that they'll fuck u there?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
it's all in the mouthpiece...although, I do go in smellin' like Bob Marley, so that does a lot of the talkin for me...LOL

Fantasy is off of I-5 north, exit Richards Blvd. and make right. Follow Richards down about a mile and a half, and you'll see the pink buildin' on the left.

have fun mane....

AND WEAR A FRIGGIN" HAT!!.... I AIN"T TALKIN ABOUT NO NEW ERA, EITHER!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^im pretty sure he means wear a condom buddy.....me and and my boys went to centerfolds one time, and they were geekin of the yay, my boy sold them a lil sack, but they said they wanted the crystal and kept hittin us up the next day to try and hook them up, i was like damn, these are some tweaker bitches......they were hot tho

Dec 18, 2004
i went to sum strip club called pure gold or sumthin like that. damn there was sum fine ass black chick big ass an everything it was koo they had sum ohter fine bitches too but i stuck wit the black one ..lol its like on sunrise or sumthin

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^whoa they have sistas in there now?

used to be just snowbunnies..

what kinda hat u talkin bout all i wear is new era fitted, i didnt know they let u wear hats i went to centerfolds and they didnt let me in wit a hat.
young stunna indeed...

LOL

I meant JIMMY HATS..CONDOMS!!

I forget that my old words don't always register in peoples mental vocabulary books.

Sep 11, 2005
Centerfolds was kinda weak, its jus a bunch of frat boys, Stepdads, and black doods that look like barry bonds, that announcer there needs to get punched inthe face man, his voice in general, dood sounds likehes choking on protein, and LOL at young stunna, balloons baby!!! balloons!!

Jun 27, 2005
eNeLoc said:
i went to sum strip club called pure gold or sumthin like that. damn there was sum fine ass black chick big ass an everything it was koo they had sum ohter fine bitches too but i stuck wit the black one ..lol its like on sunrise or sumthin
do u know how to get there? do u have directions?

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
supavillain said:
Centerfolds was kinda weak, its jus a bunch of frat boys, Stepdads, and black doods that look like barry bonds, that announcer there needs to get punched inthe face man, his voice in general, dood sounds likehes choking on protein, and LOL at young stunna, balloons baby!!! balloons!!
well u aint suppossed to go there for there dudes.....