whats the best jt callabo's albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i got these cd's

daz and jt-long beach to fillmoe
jt and daz-game for sale

what are some other tight shit like that?? is that jt and mac mall-beware of those any tight? help me out thx

Feb 19, 2003
I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but JT and Young Noble have a new one out called MOB TALES: THE STORY CONTINUES. The songs I've listened to seem cool, but you might want to go to Sadclown's website and listen to it before you buy, just to make sure.

PEACE!

May 29, 2002
Pimp from Pitt said:
jt and san quinn fa sho. that glp family business was just jt and san quinn and it was bumpin like a bitch catchin a dick up ha ass.
jt and quinn make an unbelievable combo. they need to make a new album together with nothin but them on it, no features

Feb 19, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
jt and quinn make an unbelievable combo. they need to make a new album together with nothin but them on it, no features
AMEN! The one song that they did w/ just them as a duo on the new STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB VOLUME 2 (the bonus disc featured in JT's recent recent reissue of STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB VOLUME 1) is sick as fuck ("So Real")! JT and Quinn go back and forth and show that their chemistry is still there...

PEACE!

May 4, 2002
carlos said:
is that jt and mac mall-beware of those any tight?
BUSTED!!! Only one person on this board says is it any tight(Which makes no god damn sense whatsoever). Carlos is a phony.

Nov 27, 2003
sav-man said:
I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but JT and Young Noble have a new one out called MOB TALES: THE STORY CONTINUES. The songs I've listened to seem cool, but you might want to go to Sadclown's website and listen to it before you buy, just to make sure.

PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
kal said:
so how do i listen to the noble and jt collabo mob tales
Just go to northern-ridaz.com, scroll through the menu until you see the picture of the CD cover, click on it, and you should hopefully get a menu of songs to click on and listen to...

PEACE!