Whats the best combination for occupations of married couples?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Say like a Lawyer and a Doctor? No legal hassles if your ever in court /and/ if your kids get sick or hurt, you can know how to handle it.

Mechanic and Restaurant Owner? Never worry about your car breaking down /and/ Major savings on food prices and never worry about dinner, go have your cook make you a meal.

Get the idea? Get funny or stupid or serious, just make a combo and tell why?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Female - Exotic Dancer

Male - Bar Tender

Her Reason - To get her friends drunk @ the club for free, or to make drinks @ home during parties.

His Reason - To fuck her friends when it gets lonely @ home while shes working. Also because most Dancers R' freaks and down for what ever.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ Excellent post!

My pops is a mechanic so we were never walkin' or gettin' ripped off by Pep Boy's and the like.

Moms is a cosmotologist so we got free hair cuts, my sister's hair was always wipped and had their nails did.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^lol

my pops is also a mechanic..so i get my shit fixed for free...also if i get a blow out or if my tires wear i put it on his tab...and i'm rollin...

my mom...well she just kinda sits at home and cooks...and thats actually a pretty good thing...i dont have to spend money on eating out all the time...

the best thing is....THEY BOTH SAVE ME A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
A NURSE AND A gANgSTA(HUSTLA). IF FOR N-E REASON HE gET HURT OR SHOT UP, HE AIN'T gOT TO gO TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE THE DOCTOR WILL gET THE LAWZ INVOLVED, JUST HAVE HIS WIFE OR gIRL CARE FOR HIM. AND HE CAN HELP HER ASS OUT BY LACIN' HER WITH gAME AND NOT LETTIN' NO MUTHA-FUKA FUK WITH HER SCRILLA BUT BUILDIN' ON TO IT. YAW KNOW NURSES ARE IN DEMAND AND MAKE gOOD SCRILLA RIgHT?