whats the adress for east co.co. records?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Nah fuck that, go buy the shit homie, support the artists. These megabillionaires could give a fuck who downloads their shit, but the local or indie artists dont need that shit goin on.
u noe what wood says on norte sidin 2: "this music barely pays the bills but its a way for homeboys/ to let our presence be known, hook up and make some noise."

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
WOOD...MIRC IS A CHAT PROGRAM THAT PPL FIGURED OUT HOW 2 USE AS KAZAA...THEY HAVE PROGRAMS THAT TAKE ALL THE MUSIC AND APPS ON THERE COMPUTER ANDE ADVERTISE THEM IN CHATROOMS...AND THEN PPL ACTIVATE THE BOTS AND TELL THEM 2 SEND PACKAGE NUMBER SO AND SO...AND IT STARTS SENDIN...I USE IT...BUT I DL MAINSTREAM...I WOULD MUCH RATHER SUPPORT LOCAL TALENT...ITS PRETTY HARD 2 USE...

Sep 4, 2003
i know that for sure, you think i want to download that shit, hell nahh, i want the real shit, straight from east co co if i can. fuck down loading, people put work and pride in their shit not to go and get riped offf, so wood how long will it take to get out here in sd. i went to sam goodie and had that shit ordered from the yoc store, they said some bull shit bout it bein back ordered and the release date put back till like april or some shit like that, so hit me up with a p.m or somethin lemme know i want that shit bad