Whats taking this Hus record so long to drop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
I hope he takes his time and puts out some quality work, there's plenty of music out there to keep my occupied til then. It would be a poor decision to put out some rushed bullshit just to satisfy the few people that need that instant fix.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^^ I DON'T THINK HE GETS HIGH LIKE THAT ????

WHEN YOU GET OUT OF JAIL RAPPING IS NOT YOUR FIRST PRIORITY . ESPECIALLY WHAT HE GOT CAUGHT UP W/ . + THE MOB FIGAZ ALBUM IS PROBABLY TAKING UP A LOT OF HIS TIME .

HE HAS A FULL TIME JOB STAYING OUT OF JAIL CALLED PAROLE. THEN SHOWS (MAKE $$ W/ THE OLD SHIT ) THEN GET SOME STUDIO TIME & MAKE SOME NEW DOPE TRACKS.

Apr 14, 2006
He's really not that good of a rapper....way overrated! I don't understand why everyone love Hus so much. To me, he's by far the weakest of the Mobfigaz. This has nothing to do with being a Wax fan either....

Apr 14, 2006
^Whatever....you are the Mobfigaz biggest fan and you know it. Hus is garbage on the mic.....I feel the other members way more. Don't get all butt hurt because I said your idol Hus isn't good on the mic....

Jan 18, 2006
Chicago difference between me and you is i listen to a shit load of rappers, all i ever see you talk about is A-Wax this A-Wax that. Thats fine if folks like Wax more, i feel Dope, Guns, and Religion is better then anything Wax ever released including Savage Times which is the only album i liked from him

Apr 14, 2006
Chicago difference between me and you is i listen to a shit load of rappers, all i ever see you talk about is A-Wax this A-Wax that. Thats fine if folks like Wax more, i feel Dope, Guns, and Religion is better then anything Wax ever released including Savage Times which is the only album i liked from him
That's fine...I like Wax more and you like HUs more. Wax has made more more quality work and has a way extensive catalog of music. I know a lot of people like Savage Times, but isn't even 1 of my favorite Wax's cds. I like the majority of his work but I like his newer shit. Recession Proof drops a huge turd on any Hus music he has ever made. Recession Proof is a classic and one of the best rap cds I've heard in the past 5 years!