Whats poppin siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Sup irocc is smigg still droping an album wit madesicc?
Idk ..is that a smart move for Smigg?? I'm not against it ...and ill support anything Smigg wants to do no matter what, but I'm jus curious do people think that's a good look for him?

P.s u DL the free album Smigg dropped on New Year's Day?

Dec 25, 2003
Idk ..is that a smart move for Smigg?? I'm not against it ...and ill support anything Smigg wants to do no matter what, but I'm jus curious do people think that's a good look for him?

P.s u DL the free album Smigg dropped on New Year's Day?
Thats exactly what I was thinkin Rocc?? Imo Smigg & his style doesnt fit in with them; just me tho... Im glad to see they managed to drop Devious album... Only heard the snippets & it sounded pretty tight & different than all the other madesicc reeleases... Still kept his sav raw style like his self-titled debut & didnt jumped on the horrorcore wagon... What are you gonna bring to us this year Rocc???

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah smigg dont need to be on strange bruh fuck that shit

maybe a feature but fa sho not no album that shit would ruin his look IMO

what up tho my nig, you know gas always fuckin with you and all of money hungry

Scatter Brain @Scatter Brain shoulda worked me in a prop bout the acid in the eye drop you know i got u lol

Last edited:
May 7, 2002
Naw dont think thats a good situation right now would love to see him on some phonk beta traccz madesicc aint move nobody but gmacc and dont have the machine to push smiggs talent imo i just wanna hear a solo from cuz and no more mixtape cuz more and more artist who continue to make them start to loose me as a listener