WHAT'S ON THE LYNCH DVD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
A CONCERT & INTERVIEW

ITS A SHOW HE DID UP IN PORTLAND. W/ HIM LIKE TALKIN' THROUGH ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE ON SICCMADE. A LIL' INTERVIEW W/ LYNCH AND OTHERS. ITS LIKE 45 MIN LONG. IT NOTHING COOL.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what's the point of every album these days comin with a DVD and havinG it be so damn worthless???

Aug 2, 2002
I thought the DVD was a nice touch to the album. This is the only album I know of beside Eazy-E that came with a dvd. But then again this local music is all I really listen to.

S

Smurf@2099

I like when CD's are accompanied wit'a DVD...Its a nice extra insentive to purchase the albulm...I was kinda let down by this DVD...I mean i realy wanted to see some siccmade performances...Well i got to see em...Just didn't get to hear em...I mean the music was at such a low level its impossible to understand...& Lynch replaced it with given an intro to the artists...But that was coo...The lil interview with Lynch was coo...Seeing Beta blazed was rather amuseing...However i wasn't feelin the beat he kicked off on the keyboard & was zone'n too...The commercials was tight...I liked seeing the clips of videos i know i'll never see on TV...The girls gone sicc preview was a bit discouraging thou...I didn't see to many girls that were attractive...But for a free DVD i won't complain...

BTW...Out of all the DVD's commin wit CD's i liked Tela's best followed by Linkin Park's...

Sep 17, 2002
why do so many people who listen ta lynch listen ta rokk musik? i kan't wait ta see tha dvd...hey, tela's still around? i only heard one song from him heeeeeeelllllllllla long ago when i used ta still watch BET...i always thought he had a bitch's name...i mean, it ends with a fukkin "a"...thats a bitches name...well, its 4:30 in tha morning, i don't really kno what i'm talkin bout anymore...dvd sounds kool tho

S

Smurf@2099

Tela's still around been commin dope for years...I mean i buy all his cd's & im never disapointed...

I don't realy listen to much rock...I like linkin park because ALOT of the girls i talk to always bump them...So it kinda grew on me being around the girls & hearing it constantly...

I bump Jack Off Jill also...I feel almost every word they say...There CD Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers is one of the best CD's ever made...

Aug 2, 2002
Put me down as a none rocker. I used to always talk shit to my homies that listen to rock. To this day they still remind me of how I used to bag on them. Not that there is anything wrong with rock (it makes money). I just never got into it. I was too busy listening to that old school rap.

May 16, 2002
hell yeah......i love punk rock as much as rap.........

nofx,rancid,pennywise,no use for a name,dead kennedys,misfits........shit it goes on and on

A

All Out HOGG

You all should peep Jack Off Jill's CD Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers...

Go DL these few songs from them & You'll see what i mean...

Vivica, Star No Star, & When I Am Queen