Whats Kutt's best stuff?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
I've heard both of his albums, wasn't really in love with either, though I'll admit thats likely partially due to not giving a lot of the a 2nd listen. Some tracks I really liked, My Life, Green Mile, N A Whitemanzeyez, Bring the Flame, etc. What tracks should I really give more attention to? I see a lot of love for him here (obviously given that this is a Strange Music forum, theres going to be more love for Strange artists), but to me hes sort of a dime a dozen. I haven't heard much that separates him from most of these other guys out here. I love Tech, love Krizz, love Prozak. What should I check out to sell me on him?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Outside of his albums? 1st Lady from his Flamez Mixtape, Help Me Change from Skatter & Snug's Word On Tha Streets, Do Somethin' which appeared on Underground Hustlin' vol. 5, Road Warrior from Short Dawg Tha Native's The Black Sheep... just a few that come to mind.

Nov 6, 2005
Peep his flamez mixtape most definantly. Then give feature presentation a second listen... But word of advice, listen to it from start to finish, dont do none of that jump around shit.

Jun 22, 2007
Letter to my Kids is a great song from his last album. Colors, Js On My Feet, Bunk Rock Bitch, I See It and Killa City are some of my fav from his last.

Oct 25, 2006
Peep his flamez mixtape most definantly. Then give feature presentation a second listen... But word of advice, listen to it from start to finish, dont do none of that jump around shit.
I agree. Sit back and smoke some and listen to his flow on his tracks. Try not to judge a song by it's beat. Hit Me Back on The Flamez Mixtape is a perfect example of a gay ass song turned dope as fuck. Kutt separates himself from the rest not by doing off the wall music, but by being on point and having a top notch flow.

Nov 10, 2006
Since there is talk of Flamez and it has been a couple of years now, 2 questions:

Is it now Strange material? I thought I remember Kutt saying in a song on it something like "don't worry Travis you will get it"

And the other, Since Kutt is signed with Strange, how does that work to be able to release material outside the Snake and Bat?
I know a few people who are on contracts with the guaranteed money to do what they love, payed to them regularly, but part of their deal is for rights to anything developed while under contract.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
flamez was a great mixtape. definitely made me anticipate feature presentation. wasnt a huge fan of BLEVE, It had some knockers. but flamez is a classic he murdered those tracks. i can listen to F.P. almost all the way through but i still skip is "the best man" i cant stand that track

Feb 12, 2006
I don't know, Kutt just might not be your style i'll have to say. Me, I can listen to B.L.E.V.E and Feature Presentation front to back all day. Kutt sold me on Absolute Power, so I would just say listen to AP but you already have i'm sure being a big Tech fan. So Kutt might not be your steez which is unfortunate for you.

Jul 1, 2004
"The Story" does not really answer what I was getting at, but in retrospect I should not have asked it on here.
I personally talked to Kutt on the phone when he had to take the Pre Orders down from myspace. We talked about an hour about what went down. Theres WAY too much involved to type it onto a message board. The Story is a shortened summary of what went down. As far as I know, Strange has no rights to it.

As far as it being released underneath Strange, Im not sure how Kutt got around that. From what I DO know. It was more Travis concerned about Fontana wanting to make money off the project.

Flamez is out of print. Only place I think its available would be on ebay and...yours truly ( I have 6 left )