What's Happen with Ya Boy's "Turf 2 The Club" Video ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
Ya' Boy and Done Deal staff announced few month ago that Y'a Boy was shot the video for the single "Turf 2 The Club" so what's happen with the Video ?

Jul 27, 2005
I dont think the Bay will ever Blow. Only The Big artists LIKE 40, B-LEGIT, $HORT, YUK, QUINN and a few others. I mean, How many fuckin years keep goin By and every rap board it's the same shit.."This is The year.. Did you hear that song? OMFG the BAY IS COMING BACK!" Year after year of that shit. Not gonna happen. Not this year, Next year, 10 years. never! It's sad to say, But it's true.

Apr 26, 2005
The bay is dope, fools that put out really raw ass music do well. (ie.11/5,mac dre,B-legit,Too Short,4tay,San Quinn) It proves artists can make it pop independently,and work up to a major label level. Too many fools come out with shit that sounds too similar, and expect to blow off one album. Most of these boss artists that have established a career for themselves,have put out like 5-6 tapes/cds to aquire and build a fan base that consistently supports em. Also Back in the day bay artists would all collab on shit and try to help each other,and put beef aside to work together.(remember herm's tryna survive in the ghetto?) Now it seems like everybody is always competing and beefin and it undermines any movement that gets momentum. I dunno just my 2 cents

Sep 8, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
lol... who the fuck r u?? another jealous rapper?? what r u doing that he's not?
NUMBERS!!!!
AND I ONLY FUCK WIT NIGGAZ DAT DO NUMBERS, STRAIGHT UP

I BOUGHT THA CD FROM A NIGGA IN THA EAST FOR $5 NOW I BREAK WEED UP ON IT

I THOUGHT YOU DONE DEAL NIGGAZ WAS EATIN....... JUST BECAUSE NO BODY REQUESTED THE SONG QUINN AINT GON GIVE THA LIL NIGGA A VIDEO??? DUH

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
do you really wait untill you see if the song gets radio play before you go & make a video ???...

that the way it usually goes ??

dont people get tired of the song before you get the vidfeo out there /???

... someone answer me this :

how long does your average "hit" stay in rotation ???

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
Silas said:
do you really wait untill you see if the song gets radio play before you go & make a video ???...

that the way it usually goes ??

dont people get tired of the song before you get the vidfeo out there /???

... someone answer me this :

how long does your average "hit" stay in rotation ???
it all depends..... last time i checked keak's spins with "super hyphie" he was still on the rise cuz more stations were picking it up and it first dropped on march 12th so its been getting spins for 7 months now!! they just got a video for it. u can shoot a video before a song starts getting played but in our position in this independent flooded market in the bay its NOT a good idea unless u got money to just throw around. from a business perspective though, its not a good idea. u got look beyond the bay though, frontline had a very hot song with "bang it", they made a good video and they haven't gotten any video spins yet!! u gotta be pretty connected up or have a song thats getting spins EVERYWHERE. i haven't seen the new super hyphie video but that song has a good chance if they shot a good video this time around.