whats good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
/ignores spook dick- I don't see that on the board anywhere

And yeah, I think Spook is cool, so I'm obviously gay. I sure hope you have a big dick Claire, since I've been masturbating to your picture in the Uncle Howie shirt the past three nights.
I'm going to wash it tomorrow and take an updated photo in it... just for you. :cheeky:

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
/ignores spook dick- I don't see that on the board anywhere

And yeah, I think Spook is cool, so I'm obviously gay. I sure hope you have a big dick Claire, since I've been masturbating to your picture in the Uncle Howie shirt the past three nights.
PS:

Jesus.. It wasn't a name.. lol, I was calling it spook dick because his name is spooky..
I saved that... just for you.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
You have a gem in your belly button.
What?

That better not be some slang shit...

wait wait... best shit ever...

I read this thing where this girl was like "I wish my bf would dress up as spider man and shoot his webs all over my jib jabs."

Jibs Jabs.
If a girl called her titties Jib Jabs... I'd sexually go out of my mind.

PS: I don't masterbate to Claires or anyones pictures. I'll do it to someones voice while they are on the phone like "Blah Blah Blah" then be like "You know what I just did". I did that to an X GF once. She was not pleased....

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Anyone that I say...

Because I am your queen.

Now hush troll, before I banish you from my queendom.