What's good CS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Man, I haven't hit up the forum, or ran into on these streets in minute. So whas crackin' with you, the Mobstaz, and Ghetto World? When's that Mobstaz droppin'? Should be a classic. Holla.

*GHOST*

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Man, I haven't hit up the forum, or ran into on these streets in minute. So whas crackin' with you, the Mobstaz, and Ghetto World? When's that Mobstaz droppin'? Should be a classic. Holla.

*GHOST*
Just been grittin' and grindin' homey. I had to take care some very important financial shit, and invest in my future. That's out the way, so now we're workin' on the Mobstaz shit tryna' finish it up. We have a roster change in the Mobstaz now. Now the Mobstaz is Me, Mic Loc, Playboy Floyd, and Mooch Massive. Big Mar-Dog is still a member, but I don't think he's going to be on enough songs, so the four I mentioned is the nucleus. And Baby Ant caught another case. So those four are the actual group. Now that's heat! It's comin'!!!!

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Fuck man I was waiting for Baby Ant to spit on some tracks but it's still a cool group. It's really gonna be heat with Mooch Massive on this shit.