whats gonna crack with the sideshows now???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i herad on the news that the oakland police my be letting the shows come back because the murder rate has rised hella much sence they stopped the shows. who else heard this and what yall thinks go happen with the shows? also yall think its a good idea or not, and why?

M

MrFreeze

there gonna keep sideshows to a minimum period. the murder rate going up has no direct link to the shows and they can let people get away with one crime to keep them from doing another.
that doesnt mean that people wont still try and have sideshows but the cops are crackin down on that shit and its gonna be hard for them to keep it goin.

May 1, 2002
thats why functions like concerts and festivals are always getting turned out because there aint no sideshow to let loose at. i think the sideshow is about to start dying down though because folks are tired of the cops fucking with them.

P.S. my sideshow tapes are off the hook. if you wanna see a tight ass sideshow, fights, hoes, tight cars, and more than holler at me on the e-mail. [email protected]