whats going on with dem hoodstarz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
ONE OF EM GOT LOCKED UP WHEN THEM CRACKAS WAS HITTIN HELLA HOUSES IN E.P.A. I THINK SKOOB. BUT I JUS HEARD A SONG CALLED SPEEDING THAT DUMMASS SLAP. I DUNNO IF ITS NEW BUT I KNO THEY WERE MAKIN SOME MOVES A MINUTE AGO, THEY WAS GETTIN SPINS OUT HERE IN SAC ON THE RADIO. IT WOULD BE DOPE TO HEAR SOME NEW HOODSTARZ

Aug 7, 2003
ONE OF EM GOT LOCKED UP WHEN THEM CRACKAS WAS HITTIN HELLA HOUSES IN E.P.A. I THINK SKOOB. BUT I JUS HEARD A SONG CALLED SPEEDING THAT DUMMASS SLAP. I DUNNO IF ITS NEW BUT I KNO THEY WERE MAKIN SOME MOVES A MINUTE AGO, THEY WAS GETTIN SPINS OUT HERE IN SAC ON THE RADIO. IT WOULD BE DOPE TO HEAR SOME NEW HOODSTARZ
i bet the cops were white, black, mexican and chinese.

Jan 23, 2006
IT WAS BAND-AIDE THAT GOT LOCKED UP AND THEY HAD A MIXTAPE AND AN ALBUM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP. I HOPE THEY DROP THAT "BLACK FRIDAY" ALBUM SOON.

Sep 5, 2008
yeah thats what I meant by personal issues...

I thought I read that cheech&chong was suppose to drop last month or this month and then he got hit and everything seemed to have been shelved.

Nov 15, 2005
My homeboy is puttin' 2gether a udio in San Mateo and he said Scoot came by the other day and is still workin' on music and he said Band-Aide is gettin' out soon.