whats Crackin!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
this sucks im stuck at work on cinco weekend. but how many of yall got fucked with by cops so far? its gonna be funny on monday to see how many folks get back talkin they jus got out of jail! naw but really hope no one does. i almost did last year, got hand cuffed but i jus started talkin shit, but in a smart way bringin up laws N rights N those pigs were hella suprised to hear shit like that come from me so they let me go. FUCK PIGS though!

Nov 20, 2005
last time i spoke to him it was 8pm dont know if he still out there.

he was on the phone with me and whistlin at some broad. LMAO.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
yeah my brother said they were checking id's at intersections.

im mad i didnt go but i was watchin my sister all day. somethin his ass dont help out with lol

~k.

Dec 4, 2006
that shit got played out after 2004....too many fucking cops and i know if i would've gone out there..i would still be in san jo right now singing the blues lol..

Nov 21, 2007
The cops were out fa sho. Racist ass pigs, one of em hollared out "no more taquitos. Go home!"

There were too many folx grouped together for the pigs to fuck with people on the solo tip.

We managed to get some females to bounce on their homegirls and get out of a carload full of broads and walk wit us the rest of the night through the crowds.. i had hella fun

Jun 18, 2005
I REMEMBER LA$T YEAR THE HOMEY'$ AND ME WE'RE WALKING DOWN $AN PEDRO $QUARE & $ANTA CLARA $T., MY HOMEY HAD A $WEAT$HIRT WITH {408} IN THE FRONT AND A HUELGA BIRD IN THE BACK AND $ME PIG'$ $TARTED TLKING MA$A. THEY WE'RE $AYING THAT WE NEEDED OUR AREA CODE 2 REMEMBER WHERE WE LIVED @. $O I TOLD HIM "I$ THAT Y U HAVE $AN JO$E ON UR BADGE 2 KNOW WHERE U WORK @" AFTER THAT IT WENT ALL BAD!!!! FUK THE PUERCOZ!!!