What's Crackin in Dago, Thursday Nights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
WWSD? I've got two lady friends down in Dago for the next couple days. They are looking for something cool to do, particularly tonight. Ideally would involve seeing local rap show. If nothing like that is happening, what is a good look for people from out of town trying to have a good time? Where can I send them so they don't end up somewhere wack? Peace, B in P-town.

Jun 15, 2005
I go to one of the grimiest spots in Dago on Thursday nights.

Dive bar. Cheap drink and food, good music being DJ'd.

You don't wanna fuck wit me on a Thursday night.

Feb 1, 2006

Where that is??? Evidently they went to some salsa dance place, but I passed on the good word y'all produced, so maybe they will head thru... thanks folks!`

TO BE HONEST NUTHIN DONT CRACK ON THURSDAYS.

MONDAY-NUTHIN

TUESDAY-THROPHY LOUNGE

WEDNESDAY-WAS CLUB OCEAN BUT THAT GOT SHUT DOWN

THRUSDAYS-WAS TROPICS BUT THAT WAS 2YRS AGO(THAT WAS THE BEST CLUB N DA AREA HANDS DOWN) *LEGENDS, ANIT'S AKA THA NEW TROPICS

FRIDAY-94 SQUADRON (CRACKINEST CLUB IN THE CITY), SUM SPOTS DOWNTOWN, CLUB SILK (THATS UP NORTH)

SATURDAY-TINAS, WORK THAT TWERK DAT (THAT HASNT BEEN CRACKIN SINCE EARLY 07) SUM SPOTS DOWNTOWN, CLUB SILK (THATS UP NORTH)

SUNDAY-TROPHY LOUNGE

Aug 9, 2002

Where is the Dive bar? Chula Vista? Do you know about that spot on 3rd across from 24hr fitness? It was crackin lastnight!

May 19, 2006
TO BE HONEST NUTHIN DONT CRACK ON THURSDAYS.

MONDAY-NUTHIN

TUESDAY-THROPHY LOUNGE

WEDNESDAY-WAS CLUB OCEAN BUT THAT GOT SHUT DOWN

THRUSDAYS-WAS TROPICS BUT THAT WAS 2YRS AGO(THAT WAS THE BEST CLUB N DA AREA HANDS DOWN) *LEGENDS, ANIT'S AKA THA NEW TROPICS

FRIDAY-94 SQUADRON (CRACKINEST CLUB IN THE CITY), SUM SPOTS DOWNTOWN, CLUB SILK (THATS UP NORTH)

SATURDAY-TINAS, WORK THAT TWERK DAT (THAT HASNT BEEN CRACKIN SINCE EARLY 07) SUM SPOTS DOWNTOWN, CLUB SILK (THATS UP NORTH)

SUNDAY-TROPHY LOUNGE
They closed club silk for a little bit according to my girl who is a dealer there named angela so go and hook her up instead thats whats up

Dog.are you kidding me.if you tryna get at old filipino anti's then i guess that's crackin.
it aint no filipinos those night, tuesday nite they took over for Metro (which was on base, that got shut down cuz they were shootin on base) and then they took over from the old work that twerk dat(which was downtown and got shut down cuz it was a fight everynight they had it) so all tha black people go there Wolfpac ent are the promoters. as for sundays Wolfpac ent used to have they shit at the martinin lounge that also got shut down why i dont know i only went there 2wice. the filipinos are there weds and thurs tryin to find a man cuz there husband is on deployment somewhere