WHATS CRACCIN' WIT X RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
those sere bootlegs. they werent real x raided cds they were just remixes of old songs and some new voice effects that make him sound echoey. every one that is in this forum knows about them and i dont think anybody else got screwed cause they knew. sorry man

M

mr2productionz

check it. i knew they were just gonna be remixes on deadly game, but "these walls can talk" had completley different song titles. i thought it was some new shit since bmr went bankrupt. anyways, it dont matter no more, just as long as weeples keep an open eye out for this fake shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
I doubt he still records digital. He got into trouble for the DAT recording stuff, and, according to MurderDog, he just recently got out of the hole. So, unfortunately, it's probably gonna be poor quality over the phone out of sync with the beat type shit. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he comes out with some heat. I know he's got the lyrical skills for it, its just circumstances ain't allowing him to rip.
do you really think he would go back to recording like that? come on dude, its obvious that the verses which will be on the album were recorded before him getting thrown into the hole or after.

May 13, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
I doubt he still records digital. He got into trouble for the DAT recording stuff, and, according to MurderDog, he just recently got out of the hole. So, unfortunately, it's probably gonna be poor quality over the phone out of sync with the beat type shit. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he comes out with some heat. I know he's got the lyrical skills for it, its just circumstances ain't allowing him to rip.
ok. why would x-raided go back to doing shit over the phone? he can't do that, for one thing. because he aint in the county jail no more, he is in prison. i dont know which one, but hes in prison and i am sure that they wont allow it. and x-raided would never do another record over the phone. do u know how much work it was to do that and how long it took to make the xorcist? it took a while. anyway, x-raided already has the unforgiven done, from what i read in the and he shall appear booklet.