WHATS CRACCIN' WIT X RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
WAHT S GOIN ON WITH XRAIDED? I HEARD THAT HIS MOMS SPENT ALL HIS MONEY AND FUCKED HIM UP WITH MADMANRECORDS AND NOW HE'S UNDER X FACTOR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. AND WHATS GOING ON WITH SACAINDO AND UNFORGIVEN 2? I KNOW HES TRYIN TO CONCENTRATE ON GETTIN OUTTA THE PEN BUT NOBODY EVER POSTS ABOUT HIS NEWS ANYMORE SO I WAS JUST WONDERIN.

May 13, 2002
yeah i knw=ow of that cd but w=is it hitin the stores any time soon? cuz i been waitin for that since i got the initiation over a year ago.

Apr 26, 2002
Uuhhh, That CD is gonna Be sooo Fuckin' Dope

Kingpen West Coasta, I keep my Friends Close, but my Enemies Closer, Callin' Shots like Sosa....-Kingpen is dope
ThatCd's gonna be str8 Heat!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't think VIM was all that great. I think the SAC A INDO project will be tight if it is like The Unforgiven Vol 1.

@Mook Mangla P

You are entitled to your own opinion, but THE INITIATION was not wack by far. There were hella tight tracks on that cd. Tracks like CONSIDER ME DEAD and REGARDLESS(give it 23 seconds before you judge the track) There are way more I like but my point is, is that cd is tight not wack in my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
n
I thought The Initiation was sick...but I was LOVIN that track "All my Dogs"....all my dogs can feel me guilty as charged i'm filthy really i'm down for the cause and i'm comin raw till they kill me fill me with slugs to the dome, aint no love so it's on, if you aint thuggin with me nigga ima be thuggin alone.
I wasn't really feeling consider me dead, it had tight lyrics but i couldn't get a feel for it.
Regardless was a tight track.
Rip off the Roof was too sick
Fuccyoutoo was illin
I don't even know why I'm going through this the whole damn CD was sick.

May 2, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
I didn't think VIM was all that great. I think the SAC A INDO project will be tight if it is like The Unforgiven Vol 1.

@Mook Mangla P

You are entitled to your own opinion, but THE INITIATION was not wack by far. There were hella tight tracks on that cd. Tracks like CONSIDER ME DEAD and REGARDLESS(give it 23 seconds before you judge the track) There are way more I like but my point is, is that cd is tight not wack in my opinion.
i didn't think VIM was "great"...not compared to his earlier work. but The Initiation wasn't good, not if u ask me... :rolleyes:

May 10, 2002
kingz of sac "SAC OF INDO"

you should hear me on X'S new shit

X-RAIDED-KINGPIN
kingz of sac "SAC OF INDO"

featuring:
C-LIM
T-NUTTY
NO LOVE
LUNI COEONE:mad: MAN

SOME SUPRISES ON THE CD 2 directed at a couple of low buget rappers.....

May 13, 2002
hey c-lim ummm you wouldn't happen to have any idea when that sacaindo album is gonna drop qould ya'? how we gonna hear anything if we don't know what is going on with the cd and when it is coming out?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BIG J said:
Uuhhh, That CD is gonna Be sooo Fuckin' Dope

hell yeah.....x raided is sick as fuck.......kingpin....haven't heard much from him....but the feature list looks nice too....c-lim, t nutty, and luni.....ooooooh wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!

May 8, 2002
I doubt he still records digital. He got into trouble for the DAT recording stuff, and, according to MurderDog, he just recently got out of the hole. So, unfortunately, it's probably gonna be poor quality over the phone out of sync with the beat type shit. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he comes out with some heat. I know he's got the lyrical skills for it, its just circumstances ain't allowing him to rip.

M

mr2productionz

fuck all that shit! i just bought "deadly game" and "these walls can talk" they are both the fucking exact same cd! exactlye the same. im tellin yall, only but one. did anyone else get screwed like this? thats 20 dollars wasted.